Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 207 total)
  • Show me…… Your hardtails!
  • skin
    Free Member

StumpJumper2010

RealMan
    Free Member

Is nice..

mstrb
    Free Member

So many good looking hardtails! Makes me want to complete my Slackline build sooner than I can!

garth
    Free Member

Bfe by garthftw, on Flickr

skin
    Free Member

Thanks RealMan, I could not get the thing to work.

MountainMonkey
    Free Member

Loving this thread! Especially the ti and the R8s.

Here’s my old one – sadly stolen last year 😥 but I’m planning to replace it as soon as bump number two is bubba number and I can ride again! 😀

…Tempted to get exactly the same (though more trail orientated as I won’t be racing anytime soon), open to suggestions though! Main challenge is finding one small enough! 🙄

DSCF1127 by monkey-poo, on Flickr

DSCF1130 by monkey-poo, on Flickr

DSCF1128 by monkey-poo, on Flickr

trickydisco
    Free Member

MountainMonkey
    Free Member

trickydisco – I like that a lot. What is it? It looks very much like on of the old Ti Rock Lobsters from about 10 years ago.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

portlyone

.facebook_28235.jpg by NazcaMan, on Flickr

IMAG0424 by NazcaMan, on Flickr

dharmstrong
    Free Member

IMG_0249 by DHA987S, on Flickr

hoojum
    Free Member

trickydisco
    Free Member

trickydisco – I like that a lot. What is it? It looks very much like on of the old Ti Rock Lobsters from about 10 years ago.

Voodoo Djab .. I absolutely love it. Can run singlespeed or geared. Use it for racing or put big fat minion on the front and it handles anything.

stevenk4563
    Free Member

My 456

My Chameleon

Haze

letmetalktomark

A couple from the stable

Soul – Unchanged from pic

D Jab – now with Reba Team forks & teeny 140mm rotor

Clark Kent – Now with proper tyres

rossi46
    Free Member

Good to see another Chameleon on here! Great thread!

In the words of Jeremy Clarkson ‘Ive had a crisis’- theres some nice titanium loveliness going on, and the Orange R8 is going to be a future bike for me i think…

RealMan
    Free Member

Clark Kent – Now with proper tyres

A Clark Kent? Most awesome bike name ever?

racefaceec90

here are some bikes from my past and a bmx to finish 😉

paulos
    Free Member

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

heres some for you Johnny M, good stuff, got to admit its a brilliant bike really pleased i got it. loving all the cotic souls. Also like you johnny i had to get rid of one to justify another, the ss Genesis.

mamadirt
    Free Member

…Tempted to get exactly the same (though more trail orientated as I won’t be racing anytime soon), open to suggestions though! Main challenge is finding one small enough!

Juliet, have you seen the new version? You could lose yourself in that blue 😛

Here’s my new hardtail . . . (im)patiently waiting for my headset to arrive . . . fingers crossed for tomorrow, eh 😕

oldboy
    Free Member

Great thread – not many short seatposts here !!

snotrag

15.5″ Prince Albert – my 4th! Kept selling them then regretting it.

This one has already been owned by multiple STW’ers.

Its just ‘lovely’.

j40aja
    Free Member

My new steed,

A little unusual for STW, 21″ of carbon fibre hardtail lovelyness.

2010 BeOne Carbon Raw.

foxyrider
    Free Member

singlecrack
    Free Member

Haze …likin that Cotic simple.. 8)

MountainMonkey
    Free Member

Juliet, have you seen the new version? You could lose yourself in that blue

Indeed I have! Mike thinks it looks nicer in the blue, but I feel strangely nostalgic towards the green! (Even though I didn’t like it when I ordered it!)

What do you reckon? Blue or something entirely different?! When it comes to tiny bikes, you must be the ultimate authority! 😀

Oh and that kona must be one of the tiniest frame I’ve ever seen! Very shiny too! Enjoy! 🙂

MountainMonkey
    Free Member

Voodoo Djab .. I absolutely love it. Can run singlespeed or geared. Use it for racing or put big fat minion on the front and it handles anything.

Ah nice, it’s simple without being too ‘retro’ I really like it!

A Clark Kent? Most awesome bike name ever?

Without a shadow of doubt!

rossi46
    Free Member

Very spangly is that Clark Kent. Its a thing of beauty!

finners

j40aja that is a nice bike. Im tall, however you my friend must be TALL. a 21″ with a seatpost that high?! 🙂

robsoctane
    Free Member

trying for the first time to upload a pic…

IMG-20110702-00127 by robsoctane, on Flickr

starrman82
    Free Member
    awesom-o
    Free Member

Here’s mine at xmas shortly after it was built up…

It’s since grown some Manintou Minutes, flat bars, formula ones and a thudbuster…

mamadirt
    Free Member

What do you reckon? Blue or something entirely different?! When it comes to tiny bikes, you must be the ultimate authority!

Oh and that kona must be one of the tiniest frame I’ve ever seen! Very shiny too! Enjoy!

Arrrrgh, I have no idea what to do – keep the Uzzi and send the tiny Kona back (but it’s lovely 😛 ) or sell the Uzzi and go hardtail again. I love the Uzzi to bits but I’d love to do a few xc enduros before I get too old 😕 , hence the Kona purchase. But now I can’t bring myself to sell ‘Elizabeth’ 😳 . Damn indecision!! 👿 I’m gonna give up looking at bike stuff (or at least hide the visa card before I start).

In answer to your question though, your little Kinesis was so light and nippy I’d go for another one the same . . . or maybe in blue 😉

I’m gonna leave this thread now . . . I’m not coming back . . . no really . . . I will race the FOD Enduro on the Uzzi . . . I may not place but I can guarantee I’ll have the biggest smile at the end 😀

j40aja
    Free Member

finners – Member

j40aja that is a nice bike. Im tall, however you my friend must be TALL. a 21″ with a seatpost that high?!

Yes indeed, 6’4″ but have the post up for road and canal stuff then down when a little for the trail centres.
    Changed most of my stuff over from a Mongoose Meteore Elite which was a 22″ frame.

Yet to see another BeOne Pro Raw on my travels, will be going 2x 10 XT and tubeless soon which should see it below 20lbs (high 20lb as is).

BadlyWiredDog

therevokid
    Free Member

I got it rollin’ at last 🙂

letmetalktomark

Cheers for the comments re the Clark Kent 😳

It is truely a thing of retro beauty from 1994/5 with a cool brand name to boot 😉

More info about the company here Comapny made some quality kit but got their figures massively wrong.

I’m pretty sure this is the only steel framed version of their Ti bike in Europe.

More about my bike over on Retrobike for those that are interested.

Top tube has the builders name, LH chainstay has the painters name 8)

MartynS

mine..
    made up from some quite old bits and some quite new bits.

Roulercoaster
    Free Member

New Boardy
    2011 boardy Pro

Merlin 1 Merlin malt 1 2010 Still for sale – now £325

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 207 total)

The topic ‘Show me…… Your hardtails!’ is closed to new replies.