• This topic has 15 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by huws.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Show me your gritstone BeFe's!!!!
  • snakebite
    Free Member

Lets have a look at some builds then folks, might order one today to complete the stable!

al2000

Replacing the Evil?

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

As above, don’t you have a sweet ass Evil build? Not getting along with it? I’m intrigued…

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

stable?

snakebite
    Free Member

Evil has gone Al, and I have a set of King wheels, and a full XTR groupset that I need to hang onto something before laddo starts eyeing the bits up for his bike! Plus Craig is itching to get rid of those big Pace forks….

The Evil felt a tad short, and the BeFe is a tad longer and the black ones look stunning!

So, Soul, roadrat, Soda and now a BeFe.

andy88
    Free Member

I think stu’s blue one looks better, dont tell del though.

al2000

Ah, makes perfect sense then. Not tempted by an Alpine? Or a Pig – you and Scruff could be Pig Pals..

huws
    Free Member

Here’s mine. Pikes, Hope M4’s, 1×10 saint, Hope/DT Swiss wheels and Maxxis. Awaiting a dropper post some Fox 36 Vans and a wash.

Please excuse the rubbish photo.

snakebite
    Free Member

No I need something with a 31.6 for the reverb matey.

_tom_
    Free Member

This was mine, had it for a couple of months but sold it due to needing money. I miss it a bit – forgot how nice it looked (and rode)!

Garry_Lager

Shameless plug – Frame is currently for sale on the classifieds (medium and in great condition). V impressive bike, even with the lyrics it was fine for xc stuff into the hills for a few hours. Needed to get down to one bike though, so preferred something lighter as my only MTB.

toys19
    Free Member

I blinking love my gritstone bfe, I’ll do some pics, its such a great bike. The gritstone makes it faster, harder, more and better.

audicoupedave
    Free Member

How very handy just about to order a gritstone bfe myself !!

honourablegeorge

@hows – 1×10 Saint? Do you mean 1×9, or does it exist? Would very much like 1×10 Saint

prezet
    Free Member

Medium frame – in the process of swapping it out to a small.

huws
    Free Member

@hows – 1×10 Saint? Do you mean 1×9, or does it exist? Would very much like 1×10 Saint

my bad, 1×9.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Show me your gritstone BeFe's!!!!’ is closed to new replies.