Viewing 28 posts - 241 through 268 (of 268 total)
  • Show me your enduro/all-mountain/newfangled marketing term bikes.
  • sleigh62
    Free Member

I’m gonna join in cos the weather is shite!… I didn’t ride it to there … I had to cross it as a short cut on the south coast path!

just noticed the dodgy horizon … what a crap photographer 😳

ohrats
    Free Member

passtherizla
    Free Member

[/url]
    Untitled by passtherizla, on Flickr[/img]

Si
    Free Member

More stealth banditry….

IMAG3568 by Simonhill66, on Flickr

maxtorque

Last week, with my FS being 2×10, i wasn’t at ALL enduro(tm), but now, having gone 1×10, i am soooo much more ENDURO(tm)…. 😉

Just the ‘wobbly’ fork to sort now………….

Pembo
    Free Member

Taken yesterday at the Marin trail on its second ride.

mactheknife

My 5 spot in near final build, got a Monarch Plus RC3 coming tomorrow and thats it finally done. Upgradeitis is a killer for your bank balance.

JCL
    Free Member

My 5 spot in near final build, got a Monarch Plus RC3 coming tomorrow and thats it finally done.

What are you on about? You need to go 1×11, lose the FD, Reverb lever upside down on non-drive side, gain the downtube routing for a Reverb Stealth, neat hole under the rocker link for the hose.

It’d look way better, pound or so lighter, easier to clean, better lever position.

Get on with it 🙂

Northwind

Upside down reverb lever really does make sense, they’re a bit fragile and very expensive to fix so getting them out of the way is a good idea…

mactheknife

1 x 11 done, look closer 🙂

Northwind, you are not wrong, i will do when i destroy this one but it seems to be indestructable. It has taken a right battering with my clumsy riding and just wont die 🙂

Russell96

Another Hemlock, decided that its better with 120mm rear rather than the 150mm

Northwind

I can never decide. Mine is still 150, might flip it back to 120 when I rebuild it onto the new front triangle. I think I like how it rides more at 120, but it actually rides better at 150 🙄

It#’s being dragged kicking and screaming into 2014 with new Pikes, carbon rims and a Murdered Out Colourway 😉

Russell96

I think that perhaps the stock Fox Float is tuned for the 120 so I will have to either stick some spacers inside the air can for the 150 or go for a coil shock tuned for the 150.

Next on the upgrade list for mine is RS Lyrik MiCo & rebound damper, as I stuck some cheap 1.5 steerer two step air Lyriks on that I changed to coil u-turn instead.

Have to say Saint’s on Hope rotors make for some eyeball popping braking.

dbukdbuk
    Free Member

This my bouncy / AM / Enduro thing –

tomhoward

I appear to be a bit late to the party but hey ho, my new toy…

image by tom.howard.562, on Flickr

chiefgrooveguru

Update (dropped into low/slack mode and Magic Mary up front):

Just incredible, can’t see how it could be better.

(It’s a Banshee Spitfire with the 2014 stealth black finish – gloss black decals on anodised matt black frame).

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Do monster trucks count?

Tracey

Abigales bike now built up, 35mm stem fitted, steerer to cut down and Roval Traversee wheels with Butcher/Purgatory tyres still to fit

maxtorque

It’s gotta be said there is some seriously nice bikeage in this thread! 😉

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

And some goppingly ugly stuff in equal measure!

sbd16v
    Free Member

I think she qualifies being an evo decends well (needs the 2014 dampener in the forks thou) and weighing a slender 26lb climbs aswell.

im hoping to do some endures later this year/ next year once I gain some fitness again

razorrazoo

Replacement for the stolen 5 Spot (apologies for poor mobile photo content)

50mm stem to fit.

hudders
    Free Member

Mondraker Dune XR, 28.5ibs 650b.

philbert31
    Free Member

My new frame should be here in a few weeks, can’t wait! Ion 16 650b, Pikes, CCDBA cs, Mavic Crossmax Enduro wheels, its gonna be sweet!

philfive
    Free Member

Awesome bike 🙂

barffy
    Free Member

My Mega, yet to be ridden in anger. I’m waiting for the shock back from TF.

Stevelol
    Free Member

Added an MRP AMG chain guide/bash

monkeyboyjc

Just finished building this up last night…..

only a vanity colour change for the stickers on the white brothers fork to go now.
    Edit: and shorten tge front hose by the looks of it – strange how you notice stuff in a photo but not in real life.

Viewing 28 posts - 241 through 268 (of 268 total)

The topic ‘Show me your enduro/all-mountain/newfangled marketing term bikes.’ is closed to new replies.