Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 89 total)
  • Show me your dogs…
  • ChuckMorris
    Free Member

Brilliant pictures!

My girlfriend is more picky than me. She’s looking at a cockerpoo, beagle or border terrier.

I’m easy. I did rule out a bulldog and pug because I don’t think they’ll manage epic walks.

Simwit

Patch, rescue dog, Parsons jack Russel (we think)

STW pose

& the sadly recently departed Toby doing his favourite thing, also rescued & I like to think he had a nice life for the 4 years he spent with us 😥

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

From your choices:

Cockerpoo will demand a huge amount of exercise and will probably be a bit mad.

Beagles are hunters, likely to piss off at every opportunity, they can be naughty, selectively deaf and a pain in the arse.

Border Terriers are great dogs.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Beagles are hunters, likely to piss off at every opportunity, they can be naughty, selectively deaf and a pain in the arse.

this man has clearly had a beagle in the past¬! If long walks in the country with your dog off the lead are planned then I’d avoid a beagle. Brilliant little hounds, but as above you’ll spend most of the day searching for him as hes sniffing out rabbits. I’ve had 2, they are near impossble to train.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

this man has clearly had a beagle in the past¬! If long walks in the country with your dog off the lead are planned then I’d avoid a beagle. Brilliant little hounds, but as above you’ll spend most of the day searching for him as hes sniffing out rabbits. I’ve had 2, they are near impossble to train.

Oh dear, friends of ours have just got a Beagle pup, we recently got our first Border terrier pup, he’s a smashing lad, well pleased with him.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Florence the nine titted JacK Russell catching some rays,

and just getting comfy:

Louis the Fell Terrier hunting

and making sure I don’t go anywhere without him:

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

That malamute on the left is proper lord of the rings! 😆

rhid

Seth – Standard black dog.

Likes –
    All the attention

Dislikes –

Not getting all the attention

The other black and white thing is claude the cat.

Tracey

Fin, she has just had her second birthday. Didn’t want another dog but after 13 years the girls convinced me, glad they did.

It was an expensive ride as she cut her leg and had 11 stiches in it

Drac

theotherjonv

Cockerpoo will demand a huge amount of exercise and will probably be a bit mad.

Agree on the madness bit, but ours is quite happy at home being a lap dog. As long as she’s had a decent run for the day and maybe a bit of tug-of-war or ball fetchery she’ll then lie on her back with her legs up in the air for ages as well.

Almost binary – fully off or fully on.

HansRey

Tess. Berger Suisse Blanc.

She’s 10 months and from a breeder. She’s great at reading people and generally quite relaxed. She’s gentle with kids and also with our terminally ill neighbour.

However, we know of another dog (Same breed, a cousin of Tess) who is shy and defensive. When we last visited that dog, it took about 30mins for the dog to settle. The difference between the two is night and day. It’s well worth deciding on what type of personality you want from a dog, as it can vary greatly within a particular breed.

bubs

A little bit of this and a little bit of something else makes for a massive tongue.

GolfChick
    Free Member

DezB
    Free Member

Ziggy the Hungarian Vizsla. 2 weeks ago at 8 weeks old.

You sure there’s no Shar pei in him?? 🙂

Here’s Hope, a regular on these threads, now with added grey

cannyj
    Free Member

Looking like butter wouldn’t melt! Little time. Got the post this morning and ate the flyer from Domino’s! Must have been peckish. Mostly Lab with some poodle in there.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

This is Mustard, no idea what breed he is but he is damn fast.

wwaswas

You sure there’s no Shar pei in him??

he is a bit in that picture, isn’t he 🙂

his muzzle has grown longer since then and the creases are disappearing unless he frowns a bit.

donks
    Free Member

Lola….. On the right

Picked up from a rescue centre last month.
    Part shepherd and part something else.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Benny Lava – a Tibetan Terrier/Cocker Spaniel cross (a Tibetan Cock, we like to call him) rescued as a stray by the Dogs Trust. Best dog ever!

anagallis_arvensis

Kea. Second best rough bitch in berkshire!!

spectabilis
    Free Member

bjj.andy.w – Member
    Spectabilis – Lovely looking dog !

Thanks, they all are though aren’t they.

She does get a lot of attention but she’s so much more than a pretty face. Extremely intelligent and quick to learn.
    Despite their reputation she’s training really well, people are amazed how well behaved she is for a pup, hope it continues….
    5months old now and she’s perfect.

allymcmurdo
    Free Member

Poopsies
    Free Member

The younger one after work last month….

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKd2o9a8cIQ[/video]

kiwicraig

Poopsies: Barking Emu, Polhill? Far out I took my dog Max there at lunchtime 🙂

Poopsies
    Free Member

Barking Emu, Polhill? Far out I took my dog Max there at lunchtime

No way! Yeah that’s exactly where it was… Still getting her used to the bike but she has no trouble keeping up. You get out there a lot?

kiwicraig

No way! Yeah that’s exactly where it was… Still getting her used to the bike but she has no trouble keeping up. You get out there a lot?

I live in Brooklyn so we walk Polhill everyday. Today was the first time he’s been out with the bike, was just a wee taster on Car parts as he’s too young to go far yet (8 months). Here he is exploring the steep DH track from the bunkers down to Sawmill:

[video]https://youtu.be/3Vlb8tvfI7s[/video]

I’d say we should go for a ride but he’s a bit too much of a liability for now!

spev

Molly the rescue Collie, not far from where Allymcmurdo took his photo 🙂

and relaxing on the window sill , not sure what the view is look from outside though.
    she does trail dog running as well but she’s always out of focus 🙂

monotokpoint
    Free Member

My Standard Schnauzer @ 16 months

[/url]IMG_20150809_180109 by Monotokpoint [/img]

[video]https://youtu.be/BKQv5gWrn3o[/video]

cozz
    Free Member

Heres Yuji

15 month old chow chow, sat in a bonsai pot at work

CheesybeanZ

cozz , brilliant photo 😀

chewkw
    Free Member

cozz – Member

Heres Yuji

15 month old chow chow, sat in a bonsai pot at work

Nice doggy, nice doggy … 😛

Poopsies
    Free Member

I’d say we should go for a ride but he’s a bit too much of a liability for now!

Yeah – looks lively on the video! Hopefully one day… If you see a slightly out of shape 44yr old with tattoos on an Orange 5010 that’ll be me! Cheers.

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

Rescues first,

Alfie:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/7RdCL5]Noble[/url] by Evil Goat, on Flickr

Charley

[url=https://flic.kr/p/7nmQ8s]Charley[/url] by Evil Goat, on Flickr

and

Nell as puppy:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/pE6r8a]DSC_0245[/url] by Evil Goat, on Flickr

and all three together:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/sfpgRY]IMG_20150314_201313[/url] by Evil Goat, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/rkG6qQ]IMG_20150312_223204[/url] by Evil Goat, on Flickr

busydog
    Free Member

Mattie – 10 yr old F1 Labradoodle

Echo–5 yr old F3 Labradoodle

joolsburger
    Free Member

Wooster an F1 doodle and Twiglet a 14 week old Pomeranian Poodle mix. We also have a 12 year old black lab who never comes out well in pictures.

cardo

Binsin spriner Retriever cross, very smart dog and still fit as a fiddle at 13.

Mr. Bear (Choccy lab crossed with pig)
    Great old boy, love them both.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Mattie – 10 yr old F1 Labradoodle

Echo–5 yr old F3 Labradoodle

What’s F1 and F3? One quicker than t’other?

joolsburger
    Free Member

Its the octane rating.

Kato

Lovely pooches!

Here are my Labs….

Meg

Jess

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Show me your dogs…’ is closed to new replies.