Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 186 total)
  • Show me your "do it all" full sussers.
  • CheesybeanZ

Simon

Prophet in the Alps this summer. I broke myself later that day 😳

Freester

The Black Beast by Freester, on Flickr

vinnyeh

In 160 guise.

Just need to swap the RC4 for the shorter RP23. limbo chips, DHF’s for Ardents, Reverb for an Easton number, bars for narrower Havens, Lyriks for Revs and dinner plate rotors for smaller ones and it’s a fairly light weight mile muncher. Easy peasy.

Haven’t bothered doing it since the summer though, still get by.

mendippete
    Free Member

Knolly Endorphin the ultimate 140mm freeride bike

lister11
    Free Member

Popped some Hans Damps on now and its ace.

30.6 lbs.

A bit more with a dual ply larsen tt/minion combo – the only alps changes.

Do everything but 4x on it. Xc runs at swinley (flat), the mega, DH.

jedi

IMG-20121109-01138 by ukbikeskills, on Flickr

goes up down along anything i want it to

passtherizla
    Free Member

what happened to the raw one Jedi?

Twin
    Free Member

Canyon Strive ESX9 – Sorry for picture quality, was taken with the cruddy camera on my HTC Desire!

jedi

i wanted a yellow one 😀

shredder
    Free Member

2011 Nicolai Helius CC
    Just gets better

juan
    Free Member

Most fun bike I’ve had, the meta 5…

Wiat until you’ve tried the meta AM then 😉

chris_db
    Free Member

I give up, there doesn’t seem any logical way to append a picture in thei **** forum 😛 🙁 🙁

In fact why can’t I delete this post ffs??????

Kryton57

This thread is half convincing me to buy a 140mm fork fork my Asr5. If I do, will climbing become a disaster – I’ve a gorrick spring series to ride…….. ?

mamadirt
    Free Member

😛

althepal

2 pages and no Yetis?? (kinda)..

It’s the one at the back btw.

thepodge
    Free Member

That blood looks nice

maxtorque

Should be much easier to follow Tony in thick fog with his new frame colour??? 😉

mrsmigginspies
    Free Member

image by neil4ster, on Flickr

I agree, yeti 575 all the way. Sorry about obscured photo.

chris_db
    Free Member

Yep, I give up.

Euro
    Free Member

Commie MiniDH is my only FS. It’s a true do-it-all bike, but only lets me do the downhill bits for some reason 😉

paulevans
    Free Member

[/url]
    Tallboy LT at Skelwith Bridge_edited-1 by humkler, on Flickr[/img]

Santa Cruz Tallboy LTc

A better all mountain bike when under my control than the Nomad i had before it.

chris_db
    Free Member

Finally I figure it out. Anyway here’s my bike and after the effort it took to get this picture to view I’m exhausted.

Canyon Nerve AM by chr1sdb, on Flickr

Euro
    Free Member

Hardly worth it chris, looks shit 😆

maxtorque

Looks great Chris, and have 3 extra points for the symetrical tyre logo placement in that pic.

(However, i will deduct a point for the not quite level cranks……… sorry, those are the rules 😉

james
    Free Member

Since fitted a KS i950 dropper
    ArchEX-Pro2/Tesla wheels waiting to build/fit
    Ghetto-tubless in the pipeline
    Still considering an angleset h/set (68deg HA’d V2)
    Lyriks, 50mm stem, 780mm bars would be nice for the downs but the extra weight* and (more) cramped cockpit I can’t see is going to make it better on a proper climb
    *Its already 32lbs with only XC tubes

generallevi
    Free Member

http://oi48.tinypic.com/25ev6fl.jpg%5B/img%5D

Anyone who can make this into an actual picture instead of a link that would be much appreciated

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

You’re missing a chain device

stewartc
    Free Member

For going up, down and across, this does it all for me….

generallevi
    Free Member

David, you legend!! She is on now…. Lopes MRP.

Tis an ex hire bike that I bought from Morzine. Sold the Five to fund it and sold all the old bits after the last Alps trip to fund the new bits. Tried to get some money in before doing it up. Also had the frame brought down to the Alloy and then Lacquered by Orange.

Saved a fortune but had to do it it stages as the money came through. Really proud of the finished article though.

It weighs 31.8 lbs even with coil and was a revelation on Snowdon last weekend. Gonna be using it for Enduro next year, Lake Garda and hopefully Trans Provence if I get a place 🙂

generallevi
    Free Member

That Yeti is immense mate! If I didn’t have the Alpine I would love to save up and own one of these…..

khani
    Free Member

Oh! Hang on..

😀

generallevi
    Free Member

Khani, Just bought a mk 2 Rockstar frame as my Mountain Mayhem/XC bike. Ain’t built it up yet just saving etc….

What you reckon of them mate?

All the best,

Lee.

khani
    Free Member

I love it! Mines 120 front and it rides great, frame feels nice and tight and goes up’n’down like a good un..
    Have fun! 😀

generallevi
    Free Member

Just what I wanted to hear! Was thinking of maybe going with your wheels also. bit of extra strength but still light. On the lookout for a good deal 🙂

khani
    Free Member

Mine were from my LBS for a never to be repeated deal.. 😉 But try bike discount.de or actionsports.de.. they had some good deals on them not long ago, the slr’s where a fair bit cheaper than over here as well,

tomaso
    Free Member

Stumpjumper with some evo style upgrades including evo shock, maxle revs, 10mm rear etc and is my perfect Lakes bike for all the up and all the down.

generallevi
    Free Member

Will do mate, I got my Crossmax Sx’s on the previous page from bike discount and they were here in two days, cheap also.

A nice frame deserves a decent pair of hoops……

khani
    Free Member

They feel a lot stiffer (and quieter) than the pro2 evo crests I had on at first, considering they weigh about the same..
    Worth it IMO..

_tom_
    Free Member

Bonus riding pic of mine at Whistler just because I like the pic and shows what else its been ridden on.. I dunno why I’m selling it really as it’s awesome, just no need for it I guess!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 186 total)

The topic ‘Show me your "do it all" full sussers.’ is closed to new replies.