Show me your blue BFe's please.

Home Forum Bike Forum Show me your blue BFe's please.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Show me your blue BFe's please.
  • PeaslakeDave

Posted by David Simmonds on Thursday, 5 April 2012

Premier Icon Pik n Mix
    Subscriber

Haven’t a clue what color scheme to go with the blue so looking for inspiration.
    I am airing on the side of black everything but red hubs.

PeaslakeDave – WTF is going on with that stem? Jesus.

Looks a tidy build otherwise…

anus

that blue colour really is nice, i have seen a few builds with the blue frame and white components, i think that looks rather sexy.

not sure if you can see this or if its even a bfe but its in that blue, a friend of mine posted it the other day.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3503471798732&set=a.2692341960993.2126685.1629861150&type=1&theater

Premier Icon JAG
    Subscriber

Not a BFe, but might help.

Rickos

Saw one with a white headset that set it apart and looked very nice. I think white for forks and headset, maybe bars too, but silver finishing kit always goes well with blue.

Premier Icon Pik n Mix
    Subscriber

Some really nice builds there, looking like white goes very well.
    Do you think silver though really?

I was going to get the gritstone marz 55 ti so may have to rethink that. Going for ex823 rims laced to hopes.
    No idea on brakes or rear mech as I want 10×1

bikebrechfa

Blue all the way –

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QygQcKq8Pxg&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

PeaslakeDave

PeaslakeDave – WTF is going on with that stem? Jesus.

I know and I plan to change it. It is 120mm which is crazy big but I wanted to get it finished and when found it new on crc for a tenner, I thought it would do for now. Also I should really shorten the brake hoses but thought it wouldn’t be worth the money and hassle. I think I stretched my £1.2k budget a long way though since RRP’s of parts were more than double that and all of it is new 😀

markyboy

mine

wow big pic.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Show me your blue BFe's please.’ is closed to new replies.