Viewing 10 posts - 201 through 210 (of 210 total)
  • Show me your 29ers
  • letmetalktomark

Crappy pics but you get the idea …..

Now wearing a 2.4 Ardent up front and a bolt through hub with Flow rim ….. oh and a wider bar 😈

Great fun 😆

coopersport1
    Free Member

Mister-P
    Free Member

Looking for £100 posted for the wheels. They are 4 months old and are pretty much unmarked. E-mail me mark.pearson AT madison.co.uk and I will sort some pics out.

TBH the Fortitude is only really used as a fat tyred hybrid for commuting. I like it though, it is pretty racey thanks to a low front end and carves nicely now I have 720mm flat bars on it. I really do need to get it on a proper off road trip at some point but work and family seem to take up all the time I used to have for riding.

nail
    Free Member

My ’06 Marin Wolf Ridge frame converted to 29er together with Fox 150 talas rlc conversion.

JRTG
    Free Member

Another one 9

crosshair
    Free Member

My new machine:

nail
    Free Member

… and my RIP Niner XL – P.S Frame Is For Sale … and the paint Glows In The Dark! … Cool!

devs
    Free Member

And one for the haterz

topps
    Free Member

not so clean now.

flange
    Free Member

Flange..
    That thing not built up yet?

You do know some of us are waiting with baited breath yeah?

Gerramoveon.

Apologies gents – it is actually built up now but as mentioned just waiting on the seat post turning up. Because its built for racing on I probably won’t use it this year now (too nasty to trash that rear mech) so I’ve been happy to leave it in the shop. However, I’m back to Suffolk this weekend so will go armed with SLR and get some pictures of it.

I can report after a brief spin that it is hilariously quick, and the Di2 stuff had me laughing like a mad man…its mint!

Viewing 10 posts - 201 through 210 (of 210 total)

The topic ‘Show me your 29ers’ is closed to new replies.