Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Shout out to Tredz
  • Lester
    Free Member

ive heard so many bad things about Tredz, so i was a bit worried about ordering from them.
    £150….£22 off and £5 discount code…from Tredz = £123.00
    ordered Sunday 1st arrived today at 08:30

couldnt be happier

DezB
    Free Member

Always been spot on for me. Just ordered £200 worth of tyres from them on cycle-to-work scheme. Delivered nice n quick.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

i ordered a helmet the other day, gave a RM tracking reference the next day and arrived yesterday..
    was hoping it would arrive before next weekend, shocked

£10 off £30 8HQANEUT
    £5 off £30 DNHLGMJR

some good prices on smith optics session and fox helmets (dropframe and speedframe)..

kayak23

Yeah, good experience recently buying a shiny helmet.

P-Jay
    Free Member

It’s good to hear they’re doing better.

I haven’t used them for a few years, back when they always seemed to be losing things in their warehouse.

I just wish they had a click and collect service, they’ve got a shop not too far from me, but it’s patchy at best for stock.

hooli

I ordered something Saturday lunchtime, paid for express shipping so it would arrive on Tuesday and it was on my doorstep before 9 on Monday morning.

dc1988

I use them frequently and have never had an issue

nbt

cheers for the codes, was looking for something (non-stealth dropper post) and tredz had the best price anyway, so another tenner off is a massive bonus

monkeyboyjc

Haven’t used them in years due to items showing In stock when they weren’t and waiting weeks – seems like they’ve improved.

nixie

Haven’t used them in years due to items showing In stock when they weren’t and waiting weeks

The site shows items in stock and in stock with suppliers. It has done for years (5+) and is clearly marked. The Comms when ordering stuff that is with the supplier has always been great and clear when I have done it.

Several times when I’ve been after an item that their suppliers sell but they don’t have listed they have added (and then sourced) the item to the website, including some low value sub components for things like headsets.

susepic

I use them frequently and have never had an issue

+1

mashr

You used to have to be very careful with the different types of “in stock”, some of which were absolutely not in stock. Have been good for years now though, posh Halfords innit

nbt

I recently ordered something showing as “in stock with supplier” and was expecting a 2 week delivery, meaning it would arrive while we were away in holiday. It actually came in about 6 days, in time for the trip.

teamslug
    Free Member

They have been good for me. I had a warranty issue on some Northwave winter boots. They were just out of warranty but shouldn’t have been falling to bits. Tredz took the time to send them back to Northwave and sent me a credit note. Of the UK based onlines I try to use them.

endomick
    Free Member

Well I ordered a helmet on the 22nd and it only just arrived today, despatched on the 23rd and totally untrackable, guess they got plenty complaints so bucked their ideas up, 12 days wait for me after ordering around 7am, so not everyone gets a great service.
    My peak has a mark on it too, but they are only £3 to replace, if I can find a shop that stocks fox speedframe visors.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Shout out to Tredz’ is closed to new replies.