Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Shout out to Blazing Saddles and Specialized
  • nickc

Blazing saddles @ Hebden Bridge have just called me (as bike is in for a service) that they found a crack in the rear wheel  a carbon Roval that’s probs a rock strike, and he’s let me know that he’s managed to persuade Spesh. to replace it under warranty as a good will gesture. How cool is that?

Another reason, if one were needed, to support your LBS. Doubt if i’d have found it and called Spesh that they’d have been as generous, plus Blazing Saddles are going to do the wheel rebuild, so it will be spot on to boot. I’m well chuffed. 🙂

kcal

🙂

Esme
    Free Member

Excellent!
    They even gave me a discount when I mentioned the secret STW password 😉

RustySpanner

They never give us a bloody discount!

Having said that, the service is always spot on. 🙂

andybrad

Good work, i couldnt even get them to give me a call back when trying to buy a bike.

Still good to support your LBS tho

escrs
    Free Member

https://rovalcomponents.com/pages/warranty#

According to the link above Roval wheels bought in the USA come with a lifetime warranty which covers defects in materials and workmanship as long as you are the original purchaser

Also if you damage them in the first two years of ownership and the damage is not covered by the warranty they will still fix or replace them for free

Wonder if this is the same for the UK hence why they are being replaced for free

Would be interesting as i have some Roval wheels

kelvin

Proper service.

andybrad

yes it is.

mcnultycop

Nice people too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Shout out to Blazing Saddles and Specialized’ is closed to new replies.