Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Should i stay (in) or go (out)
  • adjustablewench
    Free Member

Thumping headache, but it should respond to the right tablets in due course, but struggling to motivate myself at present. words of encouragement or otherwise needed.

(going out entails driving 40 miles up the M1 to a house party that i have been looking forward to for weeks)

jambourgie
    Free Member

Yes. Yes you should.

House party you say.. 😉

maccruiskeen

Stay in and we’ll all come round to yours. Best of both worlds.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Its like a bike ride that hardest part is the walk to the shed [car in this case] once you are there you will enjoy it

_tom_
    Free Member

Yes. House parties are the best form of drinking related activity other than all day pub crawl sesh 😀 And you’ll feel like crap when you regret not going. You’ll be fine after a drink or two.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

no junkyard the hardest bit i can see atm is having to put my headupside-down to dry my medusa-esq mop effectively – will put the kettle on on see if a coffee helps 🙂

PMK2060

What are your chances of getting laid at this party? If high then I would say definitely go 🙂

adjustablewench
    Free Member

ha ha – i wish, well what i mean is i wish there were a chance of meeting someone i would consider doing that kind of thing with – but alas it will mainly be my nearest and dearest friends two of which are celebrating their housewarming and have combined that with another’s birthday.

I haven’t heard of any new random single men who are going – and if there are i suspect they may be gay (as are the two who have bought the house)

wallop

Go. You won’t regret going, but you might regret not going.

Junkyard
    Free Member

use the heater in your car to dry your hair 💡

adjustablewench
    Free Member

JY to do the proper medusa effect it has to be dried upside-down – tricky whilst driving 🙂 (you may find it hard to believe but i do actually try and look like a girl at times 😀 )

Junkyard
    Free Member

In that case the very best of luck 😉

adjustablewench
    Free Member

ha ha, thanks and 😛

adjustablewench
    Free Member

The look i am going for . . .

hammyuk
    Free Member

This thread is useless without pics……

adjustablewench
    Free Member

i posted a pic – ok so my face is a slightly different shade and my hair is dark brown not green – but it’s an uncanny likeness

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Should i stay (in) or go (out)’ is closed to new replies.