Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • should i sell my hardtail?
  • rhid

I recently bought a roadbike to make my work commute a lot easier. This kind of makes my hard tail a bit redundant as I only ever really used it to commute on. Originally I got it to use as a winter and spare bike but I never really use it off road as I like my full suss so much!

My hard tail is a lovely bike, its a blue pig frame with pikes and is great to ride, except I don’t ride it!

So to sell or not to sell? The money would be useful but would I end up buying it back at a later date for more than I sold it for? Anyone with any wise words??

kayak23

Sell the road bike. Blue pig is awesome, ride it…

martymac

nah, keep it, you never know whats in the future, you may rely on it to get to work or something.
    im not being sarcastic, i would keep it.

rhid

It is awesome but I have a remedy which is awesomer! Plus road bike is great for, well, road riding!!

kayak23

Every now and then I think you need to revisit a hardtail. It’s a great way of changing up the way you ride and the pig is a cracking one to do it on.

Coyote
    Free Member

Sell the road bike. Hardtails rock.

matther01
    Free Member

Spend some time on the HT and go back to basics…I gaurantee it will change your perspective on the equation.

Cheezpleez

Singlespeed it. It’ll give you something new to try and you might just like it.

mattjg
    Free Member

^^ cheez +1

whatever you do, keep it. everyone needs a hardtail.

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

sell the clown bike – keep the hardtail and the roadie

jameso

I don’t ride it!

So to sell or not to sell? The money would be useful well then ) sell it. If I don’t use a bike at least once a fortnight-3 weeks and it has no unique or sentimental / irreplaceable value it goes. Stuff depreciates too fast to keep if it’s gathering dust.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘should i sell my hardtail?’ is closed to new replies.