Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Shorts for kneepaddery
  • BigDummy
    Free Member

For most riding duties, I have a couple of pairs of Swvre shorts. They’re excellent, but I cannot wear kneepads with them because they’re little and short and cute-sy and give me horrific twerp-gap.

Anyone recommend something a bit longer and fuller for kneepad wearing duties? Troy Lee Motos are far too heavy, I don’t want anything massive.

Thanks y’all. 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Morvelo RAD?
    http://www.morvelo.com/men/men-mtb/men-mtb-shorts – 15% off first order and the socks are nice.
    Demo with knee pads
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/MzxLjV]14707794_1593255040984358_7742121458901368828_o[/url] by Mike Smith, on Flickr

BigDummy
    Free Member

Ooh! Those do look good. 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

They are kind of awesome and comfy, need some more pairs, nice and light for the temp too, stretchy on the waiste and resonable cut

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Madison addict or zenith, brilliant shorts and best warranty going.

scaredypants

I’m posting nothing ’til we’ve seen pics of you and your gap in those cutesy shorts

mactheknife

Mike you beat me to it. I have a set of those Morvelo RAD shorts and they are fantastic. So many little features and they seem to be that perfect length and fit for me. No **** gap but not overly long. Well with the money.

vmgscot

If you’re a lanky streak of pish like myself and need a slightly longer (16″) inseam then Dakine 8-Tracks have been my go-to for a few years now for the no-gap reason.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Intrepid Apparel are currently selling off their old kit. The Campaign shorts are nothing short of superb (if a little heavy for hot summer) and I have a pair of Freemotions upstairs waiting to be tested.

bwakel
    Free Member

Sweet Protection Hunter Enduro. Super comfy and great with pads.

chrisa87
    Free Member

I’d say the Madison Zenith as well!

mark_rich
    Free Member

I just bought a new pair of Fox demo freeride shorts off ebay, they were 2015 ones and are a good inch longer than my 2016 ones in same size.
    They are already a fairly long shorts anyway. They are a great fit for a slim 6’3″, not too baggy, could be the best shorts I’ve had.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Shorts for kneepaddery’ is closed to new replies.