Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Shortness of breath
  • project
    Free Member

Well over the weekend , got toothache, so today working outside all day, really painful chest, and shortness of breath,so phoned up Nhs direct to find a dentist, after many questions and such like, was put through to a dental nurse , who on hearing i had chest pains put me through to the real nurse, she took all the details again , and said i should make an emergency appointment at the GP, so did, got there saw a different dr,to my usual one who diagnosed me as being overweight, and said i should have some blood test(5), in next few days,and that she didnt think i was haveing a heart attack, thats good news as i never even thought i was haveing one.
    so still got the pain in my side and back, and shortness of breath also toothache, still as all the dentists are now closed.But i did have a nice chat to 4 different people at nhs direct and very nice they wherere as well.
    Now wheres the pliers to pull this tooth out.

grizzlygus
    Free Member

still got the pain in my side and back, and shortness of breath also toothache

😯 🙁

But i did have a nice chat to 4 different people at nhs direct and very nice they where

Well that’s nice …………….. so it’s not all bad news then 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Shortness of breath’ is closed to new replies.