Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Short insertion dropper post please.
  • matt_outandabout

mrs_oab has shiny new Liv Lust in Xs. Kink in seat tube restricts insertion of post, and I’ve not much distance to play with collar to saddle.

Whats the shortest drop and insertion post I can get? Christmas is coming…

timidwheeler
    Free Member

Have a look at the Revive. The advice I got was here…

https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/some-dropper-post-help-please/

How much space you got?

uphillcursing
    Free Member

I found one for the exact same frame. Cant remember the name but I can measure the saddle height and have a look back through my purchase history if needed.

As i remember it was a cheapo thing. DNN? but has worked flawlessly with a 55 Kg kid ragging it for a year or more.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Onzadog
    Free Member

Saw the title and came here to suggest the Revive. However, it all depends on how much space you’ve got.

I’ve managed to fit a 160 Revive where I’ve had a 125 Thomson before, but couldn’t fit a 150 Thomson. Not a lot of people know this, but if you’re happy tinkering, it is possible to shorten the travel on the Revive because there’s actually enough room inside to fit a travel limiting spacer.

matt_outandabout

The rigid post at moment is 300mm and is pretty much down against the kink – so I have maybe 305mm total.

Onzadog
    Free Member

How much from the rails to the collar?

smokey_jo

Have a look at the brand x cx dropper. Only 75mm of drop but it’s a 27.2 so may insert further part the link, it does on my Vitus.

matt_outandabout

BrandX is 350mm…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Short insertion dropper post please.’ is closed to new replies.