• This topic has 94 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by mt.
Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • shooting raptors
  • Karinofnine

CaptainFlashheart – I have explained several times the reason for the title.

yunki
    Free Member

omnomnomnomnom 😀

CountZero

Why ?
    Sorry to disappoint I thought your posts have been nothing but reasonable.

Fairy Nuff. 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I have explained several times the reason for the title.

You have, but I still feel that your reason was insufficient. Take a moment and think of your thread title before posting. Yours was, I believe, deliberately intended to garner a response, and moreover to appeal to just one side of the potential argument. “I was in a hurry” isn’t enough, I’m afraid. You could have taken a few seconds more and said “Were they shooting raptors?”, couldn’t you?

Karinofnine

You’re unhappy with my reason? Oh dear. Well, as Clint Eastwood would say – I’m all broken up.

Junkyard
    Free Member

😆

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Now this is the story all about how my question got flip turn upside down, id like to take a minute just sit right there, while i type out the question all blown up by hot air..

In the west country born and raised in a field is where i spent most of my days. Chilling out, lamping and acting all cool and shooting some rabbits near the riding school – when a couple of guys who were up to no good, started shooting raptors in my neighbourhood, they got in one little hide and my dogs got scared, they said lets ask the forum and go get blown up by hot-air..

I look for some signal and when it came near the phone said said 3g and had a apple on the rear
    If anything I could say that raptor shooting was rare
    But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to inter-net!

I typed up on the internet about seven or eight
    And I yelled to the forum “Yo, raptor hater!”
    Looked at my phone I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the princess of hot air..

*sorry

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Quite normal to shoot pigeons this way. We would do this or shoot them as they came in to the woods to roost. Or at least attempt to, easier said than done as they tend to fly high, fast and rarely in a straight line. They are also very good at spotting people trying to have a pop at them.

d45yth
    Free Member

wysiwyg – 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

wysiwyg, that is utterly superb!

MrSmith
    Free Member

Do you take everything said to you as the truth?

No, certainly not on singletrackworld.com I don’t.

Woody
    Free Member

I didn’t realise there were so many ‘countryside’ know-alls experts on here but many of the comments smack of boorish asshats trying to belittle a ‘silly little town wench’, when clearly she is not!

Quite evidently KoN is capable of fighting her corner and treating these comments with the contempt they deserve but some of you guys really need to take a long hard look at yourselves.

sausagefingers
    Free Member

😆 pmsl at ‘yo,raptor hater’ 😆

brilliant!

hitman
    Free Member

Original post by Karin is perfectly reasonable – some of those criticising need to get a life.

mt
    Free Member

I hate Raptors, I preferred it when they where Birds of Prey. Much more regal.

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘shooting raptors’ is closed to new replies.