Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Shoot me now! nose hair clippers, what’s good?
  • Brainflex

As per title. Getting kinda busy up there n while I can pluck em, it smarts so I’m going to admit defeat n trim them.

oldtennisshoes

Da shizzle

Philips Series 5000 Battery-Operated Nose, Ear & Eyebrow Trimmer – Showerproof & No Pulling Guaranteed – NT5171/15 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07318KSWM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_U5WrEbTQDYA49

kneed

Rolls Royce. Well – at least very very good.

Panasonic ER-GN30

Davesport

You don’t need the trimmers. Get the barber to wax it out. Quicker, easier & most of all it’s fun.

funkmasterp

Anyone else have nasal hair that defeats most trimmers. I’ve ended up having to use a combination of tweezers and beard trimmer. Wish my head hair had been this resilient 😕

petec
    Free Member

in the usual recommend what you’ve got

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01HAMUE1A/

very good. As far as these things go

You’ll be able to pass it on in your will

more to the point, the wife didn’t know what it was for months, yet didn’t ask once …

tillydog
    Free Member

Just pull it out by the roots.

It’s character building.

tomparkin

more to the point, the wife didn’t know what it was for months, yet didn’t ask once

Having looked at the link I reckon she was afraid of what she might find out.

chris36860
    Free Member

Buy the Kenashii kit from Amazon. Heat the wax for 3 mins in the microwave, twiddle the plastic stick in the wax and shove it up your nose. Count to 90 and pull very hard. Just make sure the kids aren’t around for the first time as the language was a little ripe when I first did it. Just make sure you don’t pull out early as the stick comes out and leaves the wax in your nose and needs to be cut out with very sharp scissors!!! It’s less painfully the second time around!! And make sure you pull hard!!

stumpy01

I’ve got a Philips one. Cost less than a tenner from JL and works fine.

maccruiskeen

I’ve got a Philips one.

oh so they do Phillips as well as Torx

k371
    Free Member

Just use a Zippo lighter, the smell can be a bit off putting.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

I’ve got three of the Philips ones. They’re shit. Or at least they’re shit after a few months.

Also got the manual one. It’s shit too. You need three hands to operate it properly.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I like to pull, makes up for my failure with eyebrow-plucking.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

After various kinds, I plumped for a ‘lady-specific’ hair trimmer from Lidl.

The business end has longer (twin) blades than any mens trimmer.

Works great on my middle-aged snout. Best £6???

eddiebaby
    Free Member

You’re late to the party (I bought the Phillips 3000 from Argos for a tenner).

Living the dream…

slowoldman

Grow a moustache. The nose hairs will be less noticeable.

devash
    Free Member

In my experience they are all crap, every single one of them. Even the fancy Philips one posted above. I had one of those, it lasted about 3 or 4 uses before falling to bits. The on/off switch was also the battery cover, so every time you turned if off the batteries had a habit of flying across the bathroom.

In reality you need nose hairs to trap the poo particles from going into your lungs when you smell a fart. Just MTFU and pull out any rogue ones using tweezers like Chuck Norris does.

shinton
    Free Member

My Wahl one has just about given up the ghost after a good 10 years use so I’m replacing it with an updated model. It does eyebrows and also has a small detailing tool for those random hairs that seem to appear outside of your beard area as you get older

Murray

Tesco have one for £6, works fine

CHB

Philips here. Love it.

avdave2

I use my Leatherman.

singlespeedstu

Philips here too.
    Bought after recommendations on here.
    Thanks for that. Its complete shite.
    Just end up plucking them out as it actually works.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

It seems like my one is a copy of this…

Veet Precision Trimmer Women’s Beauty Styler Expert Sensitive https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B078J39LBN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ffesEb2M6P87B

jamesco

Cheap n cheerful ,works just fine, Remington Nose and Ear Clipper ://www.amazon.co.uk/Remington-Nose-Ear-Clipper-NE3150/dp/B0037XJLWA/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=remington+nose+hair+trimmer&qid=1581796370&s=drugstore&sr=1-4

FuzzyWuzzy

Tried a few myself and happy with the last one I bought https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07SGPS2WS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rechargeable is key and it last ages on a charge to, I’m sure plucking would mean doing it less often but **** that…

philjunior
    Free Member

You don’t need the trimmers. Get the barber to wax it out. Quicker, easier & most of all it’s fun.

Do this, get a mate to video it, post a link.

Ta.

(Barber always asks me if I want nose hair waxing, I always politely decline)

pocpoc
    Free Member

Tried a trimmer once. It tickled so much it made me sneeze almost instantly.
    For now, while it’s still managable, I can still get a good grip on the really long ones and give a good pull. Still makes me sneeze sometimes.

z1ppy

Good tweezers (I’d recommend ‘tweezerman’), and not tensing up is the answer.
    Easier said than done

pocpoc
    Free Member

My problem with good tweezers is that I then know that I’ve definitely got hold of it and know it’s going to hurt. Whereas just grabbing with my fingers means there’s a good chance it’s not going anywhere. I like to think of it as the Russian roulette of nasal pain.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Shoot me now! nose hair clippers, what’s good?’ is closed to new replies.