• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by IA.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Shoot me now, but best Maxis Tyres Combo for all-dayers…
  • Teetosugars
    Free Member

Is???

Paceman
    Free Member

High Roller 2.35 Single Ply on the front, and either the same or 2.1 version on the rear. Works for me 12 months a year.

ton

swampthings at the mo………. 8)

doug_basqueMTB.com

This is a trick question, it depends where your all dayer is doesn't it!

At the moment I'm running 2.35 s-p, 42a minions tubeless up front with a 60a 2.25 tubed advantage out back. Works well.
    Back home, (Spain), I run a 2.5 UST 42a Highroller tubeless up front with either a tubed 2.25 60a Larsen out back or another 2.5 42a UST highroller if I'm doing something 'more fun'.

I think that's the first tyre thread I've ever replied to! It's better than a tax return 🙂

lunge

2.35 Maxpro High Roller front and 2.25 Maxpro ADvantage on the back is working very well for me at the moment.

nickegg
    Free Member

2.35 Single Ply MAXXPRO Minion on the front and 2.1 Advantage or 2.1 Medusa rear here in Bristol.

mttm
    Free Member

2.25 Advantage 60a on nice wide rims. Brilliant tyre.

FuzzyWuzzy

If I had to then a 2.35 HR on the front and 2.25 Advantage on the rear (although prefer a Kenda BG on the front…)

Vortexracing

2.35HR 42a front and the same but in maxpro60a on't back

For this weather agree with Ton

2.35 Swampy 2.35HR 42a front and maxpro60a swampy on't back

mojo5pro
    Free Member

I use minions 42a front and 60a rear. Both 2.35 single ply. Some people recommend a minion front specific on the rear for less drag but I've not tried it.

bintangman
    Free Member

Think I'll try a crossmark and Advantage combo when things get a bit dryer, but on the trailrakers for the next month at least.

Doug, you're lucky you only have the one tax return – I've got 140 to do!

IA

LUST ignitor on the front, ADvantage on the back.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Shoot me now, but best Maxis Tyres Combo for all-dayers…’ is closed to new replies.