Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Shoes for riding AND everyday wearing?
  • lister

I have some old EPS Freeriders which I am nuturing so they last a long time. I love the looks and the fit. To prolong their life I bought some non-EPS freeriders bit they are post-Adidas and I find their sole really hard and the fit isn’t as good. My son has also just stolen them to ride in so I need some new shoes.
    Ideally they’ll be good flat pedal shoes so I can ride in them some of the time; saving my EPS for special days but I’m also wanting wear them out and about to the pub, walks etc.
    Suggestions please! Sub-£100 would be a bonus too.
    Thanks

donald
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a pair of these. They must tick all your boxes no?

lister

I have some lovely Keen sandals that do that job. No need for clips though 😂

honourablegeorge

Crank Bros Stamp lace?

isitafox
    Free Member

Adidas Terrex Swift Solo for me or the Terrex Trail Cross. Both been daily wear until they literally fell to pieces (that’s a lie, lasted over two years each and still would have kept going if I didn’t just fancy a change!)

Tracey

Five ten Sleuth with a discount code.

https://www.adidas.co.uk/five-ten-sleuth-dlx-mountain-bike-shoes/FX4440.html

bikerevivesheffield

@ton how do they size up

boxwithawindow

How about five ten guide tennie? Just bought a pair and they’re great on both counts.

ton

@ton how do they size up

Posted 1 hour ago
    REPLY | REPORT

i bought a 12 and i am a 12 and they are good. so size normal i would say.

jam-bo

This week I have ridden my bike in some old vans, some old running shoes and flip-flops. I didn’t die.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.