Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • shoes broke can I get a replacement after 6 months?
  • smoggy
    Free Member

Went for a ride today, they’re aldi specials, and I’ve still got the receipt somewhere, where do I stand, I just want them replaced ideally…. Basically the plastic insert that holds the cleat has cracked right through, and they’re pretty **** now, quite uncomfortable too. What do you recommend I do?

tthew

Chances are they’ll not have any in stock, so the best you’ll get is a refund. Depends if you think you’ve had your monies worth really. What were they fifteen/twenty quid? If they’re really hammered, (and after this winter it’s likely) think I’d be embarrassed to ask.

smoggy
    Free Member

They’re still in really good nick. They were only twenty quid. But I expected more from them, as they’ve only been used for about 300. Dry miles. More disappointed really….

tthew

In that case, go for it, I can’t imagine that anyone who works there could be bothered to argue the toss with you so you’ve nothing to loose. Still reckon a refund will be the only option for you though.

PePPeR

It’s Aldi they stand by their warranties pretty good as long as you have that all important receipt.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘shoes broke can I get a replacement after 6 months?’ is closed to new replies.