Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Shockpumptrackworld
  • chrismac

Hi

i need a new shock pump as mine has split its house. Any suggestions from the combined wisdom of the community on a replacement

thanks

Poopscoop

Any RS/ Fox one you can lay your hands on tbh.

njd187
    Free Member

I have a lifeline one from CRC it was around £15 and has lasted far better than the rockshox ones i’ve had. Think its 2 years old now still works fine.

Northwind

Beto work great, and you can usually find them cheap if you shop around a bit.

teamslug
    Free Member

+1 for Beto. My mate has just got one of these. Seems pretty good. Like the idea of the release knob on the pump head so you don’t lose pressure form the shock when removing it.

https://www.towsure.com/beto-alloy-shock-pump-with-gauge?gclid=EAIaIQobChMImpP8w8326QIV2u3tCh2jNw5wEAQYASABEgKHWPD_BwE

thepurist

I’ve had a few cheapos but got a Topeak DXG last year and am happy with it.

ta11pau1

I’d go digital for my next shock pump, just to get a bit finer accuracy.

K

While on the subject, I’m after a short shock pump with a good gauge that will go in bum bag a bit better?

teamslug
    Free Member

Birzman do a pump called Zacoo Zama, no gauge but its small enough to carry round.

https://www.bike24.com/p2116419.html

Not wanting to plug another site but enduro-mtb have a review of 15 shock pumps.

Under pressure! 15 shock pumps in review

1timmy1
    Free Member

Lifeline digital shock pump has worked well for me. Looks very similar to other big brands digital shock pumps…

chrismac

Thanks for the suggestions all

Chris

Northwind

teamslug

+1 for Beto. My mate has just got one of these. Seems pretty good. Like the idea of the release knob on the pump head so you don’t lose pressure form the shock when removing it.

TBF if it doesn’t have something like that, it isn’t really a shock pump. Often there is something just like it but less obvious- rockshox and the like.

timbog160

I recently bought one of the Rockshox 600psi ones. A bit more bulky but makes light work of shock and fork adjustments…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Shockpumptrackworld’ is closed to new replies.