Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Shitstorms, classified rip-offs, fixies – suddenly unimportant (for a few weeks)
  • user-removed
    Free Member

Baby Finlay William Emerson was from his mother’s womb untimely ripp’d at 4 o’ clock today. He’s surprisingly ugly given how good looking I am.

The whole thing was utterly surreal. Months at NTC and NHS classes could never have prepared us for three days of escalating problems and sleepless nights. Mum and baby doing well but she won’t be picking him up for a while. Child seat for rear of bike on order.

spacecadett
    Free Member

Congratulations.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Well done fella (and girl of course!). Celebratory beer in the fridge I hope!

druidh
    Free Member

Woot! Woot!

Hope you get a good nights sleep (it may be your last for a while ) 🙂

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Top banana – and now the fun really commences (for the next 18 years!) 😀

Wookster

Congratulations fella. All the best to Mrs UR and the little chap!

Taff
    Free Member

Congratulations!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Congratulations. 😀

(6 weeks-ish for me and mrs deadly)

bagpuss
    Free Member

Not often that I laugh at a post this early but nice work sir.

Hope mum and son do well and are at home with you soon.

althepal

Sleep when you can!! That is all.

piemonster

Well done both of you, hope the gal is up and well soon

psling
    Free Member

Lovely news, a wonderful thing. Your first I’m guessing?

My first grandchild arrived 6 weeks ago, my second is due this coming week. How nice it is to be able to hand them back this time around when they start crying/pooing/wanting a feed… 8)

mogrim

Congratulations, hope the mother recovers soon!

kimbers

congrats!

couldnt agree more about classes not preparing you for what can go wrong

kimbers jr #1 was particularly stubborn refusing to budge and quite horrificaly the ventous snapped as they were trying to pull him out! the look of fear on the consultants face scared the crap out of me

fortuntely jr #2 was a lot easier, he came out via the sunroof too a bit earlier

any way good luck and all the best

bigdean

Althepal+1
    Congratulations. Now look around you house. Anything below waist height is going get covered in snot, food, that sticky stuff only kids find and sick (ours had bad reflux the wonders of laminate flooring).

Plus it will be the best thing thats happened.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

yay! Good work all three of you

[stwmodeon] Pics, or it didn’t happen![/stwmodeoff] 😉

PiknMix
    Free Member

Congrats 🙂

matt_outandabout

whooooop! Congratulations. Islabike threads ahoy! (And having one that also used the emergency escape hatch, best wishes to mrs-user for a speedy recovery)

theflatboy
    Free Member

congrats! our first is 100 days old today and every day he gets more awesome

lots of amazing times to look forward to. 🙂

willard

Lucky man! Congratulations to all three of you. Hope you both stocked up on sleep…

takisawa2

I write this from the sanctuary of our bedroom. Mug of tea in hand. Listening to the hell that a 5 & 7yr old can unleash when they get up before their parents. Playing Police at the moment, the bedroom door having just flown open in a “raid”. They’re fighting now, over who is the “boss” of the police.
    Kids are ace.

Well done OP, but even more well done to Mrs OP.

wwaswas

Congrats 🙂

No advice other than to beware of unsolicited advice.

andyl
    Free Member

Congratulations to you both 😀

scaredypants

Baby Finlay William Emerson was from his mother’s womb untimely ripp’d at 4 o’ clock today. He’s surprisingly ugly given how good looking I am.

Your missus has been sleeping with ugly blokes ? 🙁 – no woman should have to put up with that
    (email in profile)

(err, 😉 )

bikebouy
    Free Member

Muchos celebratios at your new wondermentos! !

user-removed
    Free Member

POIDH… (very slight wife’s tit content – sorry wife. Also Nikon D600 content: marvelous camera)

Finlay meets his granny.

pitduck
    Free Member

😀

Sandwich

Advice is best approached with the attitude that it can be rejected as well as accepted. Nice pics and well done Mrs User-removed.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Have to disagree with earlier statement, the wee yin is far better looking than you!. 😀

smartmonkey
    Free Member

Looks lovely, have they given you any indication of when he’s likely to come home?
    I had over 1000 photo’s of my daughter before they eventualy let her come home. (born 2nd July, home 6th Dec)
    SM

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Awww, baby pics 😀
    I trust you’ve learnt how to hold a baby now?? 😉 (Pic no. 3)

bikebouy
    Free Member

Awe, dude, congrats.

user-removed
    Free Member

Thanks all, and yes, I lied about him being ugly 🙂 He came home two days after the birth and has been changing our lives ever since. Dog is slightly put out but very interested.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Shitstorms, classified rip-offs, fixies – suddenly unimportant (for a few weeks)’ is closed to new replies.