SHIMANO XT HOLLOW TECH II CRANK WITH BOTTOM BRACKET

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale SHIMANO XT HOLLOW TECH II CRANK WITH BOTTOM BRACKET

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • SHIMANO XT HOLLOW TECH II CRANK WITH BOTTOM BRACKET
  • rocklobster

I have for sale a Shimano XT Hollow Tech 2 Crank with bottom bracket.

The crank is 3×9 speed and only 6 months old in perfect condition apart from a minor cosmetic mark on the crank arm caused by a flying rock.

I have only used this crank on my single speed bike with a singlespeed chainring so the original chainrings are brand new have never been used.

The bottom bracket is in perfect condition and has only seen 3 months of light use as I recently purchased a new frame that only takes press fit bottom brackets. All the bearing are running silky smooth as you would expext from Shimano and have plently of lift left in them.

The crank arm length is 175mm.

Pictures on Request, Send me your email address.

Looking for £90 ono, postage included in price. Payment via paypal or cash on collection from Peterborough.

ad7281

Hi i’m interested, could you send me some pic’s to suckumbaby at hotmail dot com

Cheers

Ad.

bunnerscj

Pics here please,mail in profile
    Thanks

rocklobster

bunnerscj, I cant access your email address. Please can you post it on here?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘SHIMANO XT HOLLOW TECH II CRANK WITH BOTTOM BRACKET’ is closed to new replies.