Shimano Deore Avid Superstar Magura Various Bits

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Shimano Deore Avid Superstar Magura Various Bits

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Shimano Deore Avid Superstar Magura Various Bits
  • Premier Icon mcnultycop
    Subscriber

Lock on grips (Token) with pink clamps, clamps scratched where the bike has been upside down trail-side. £7.50 posted.

Magura MT4 lever with MT2 Caliper.
    I crashed the bike and the lever is bent; these are available from CRC or http://www.maguraspares.com, but I ended up getting a whole new brake as I had some vouchers for elsewhere. The brakes work as normal, but the lever is bent and it doesn’t fully return unless you give it a shove with the back of your hands. Annoying but repairable by someone with more patience than me. Rear brake – I didn’t measure the hose but can if necessary – it is a decent length though. £35 posted.

Avid 160mm Rear IS/PM adaptor, it has no writing but it came with my Avid Juicy 3’s.
    £5 posted.

Shimano Deore 9 Speed Shifters with Displays. Scratched where the bike has been turned upside down trail-side. £18 posted.

Shimano HG61 Cassette 9 speed 11-34. Done about 6 miles so it is as new. £15 posted.
    KMC X9 Silver 9 Speed Chain. Same as Cassette, as new £12 posted. Cassette and chain together for £25 posted.

Also Shimano Deore 9 Speed Mech, new jockey wheels (done about 6 miles). £23 posted.

Shimano Alivio Front Mech, triple. £10 posted.

Superstar Nano Pedals in Pink. Used and scuffed, but run smoothly. I forgot to take a close up shot! £25 posted.

Prices are UK posted and for Paypal gift – you can add the fees if you want to go normal paypal 3.4% + 20p.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Shimano Deore Avid Superstar Magura Various Bits’ is closed to new replies.