Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Shimano AM 45 what's the fit like ?
  • oldfart

Got quite wide feet usually wear Northwave size 10 , fancy trying a pair of these . Traditionally Shimano are a narrow fit aren’t they but thought I’d read these are quite broad ?

RustySpanner

I have very wide feet.
    More like hooves really.
    Find Shimano ok if I size up and keep them loose.

Have had AM45’s, MP90’s and MO77’s, which are all the wider Shimano fit.

Not as comfy as Northwaves or Spesh BG, but much better than most Euro brands.
    Lake are good for wider feet too.

fakesounding
    Free Member

As above, my shimano’s have all been fine (currently am41’s) if I go a size up on their what their charts say.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

These are wider than other Shimano shoes ime. I’m able to use “normal” sizes for these, versus sizing up for MW81’s, M072’s etc.

rocketman
    Free Member

As above I find the sizing to be pretty standard as I do with most Shimano trail shoes. Size 46 shoe, size 46 AM45

No problems with the width of the 45s either they’re roomy to say the least.

prawny

I’m a 43 in normal shoes, 43 AM45 was a bit tight on the toes. I’ve got 44 in shimano road shoes after doing some more research which are perfect, so I’d go one size up next time.

scotroutes

Always one up from Specialized for me.

sv

Got a pair am45s size 46, normally I am a size 10 wide.

zelak999
    Free Member

I’ve got wide feet too, needed to go a size up for the AM45’s.

justinbieber

I’m normally a size 43 and my previous Shimano shoes were 43, but went up a size on the AM45’s. This was a mistake – I should have stuck with the 43’s as they are too loose when riding and my foot moves about too much.

So I’m getting rid of the size 44’s (practically brand new, worn 4 times). Drop me an email if you’re interested.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Shimano AM 45 what's the fit like ?’ is closed to new replies.