Shimano Alfine 11 29er rear wheel/shifter set up

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Shimano Alfine 11 29er rear wheel/shifter set up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Shimano Alfine 11 29er rear wheel/shifter set up
  • gazc

pics on old ad here

Shimano Alfine 11 29er/700c Wheel/Shifter/Setup

came on a genesis fortitude adventure but wanting to make it singlespeed. has had the oil changed regularly during bed in to remove as much detritus as possible. done around 1000km, currently built with black spokes into a dt swiss x470 29inch rim which has a couple of marks and a tiny wobble which would true out fine i’d imagine. includes fitting kit for horizontal drop outs, shifter, cog and cable. had the reported skipping issues in a couple of gears if the cables not adjusted correctly – simple case of adjusting it to stop it, but has been running spot on for me since bedding in and now running nice and smooth. ideal for a 29er or flat bar road/cx commuter (i did consider putting it on my cross check for commuting but unfortunately the frame doesn’t have discs!)

looking for £250 inc postage, happy for any serious buyer to have a look/go on it whilst its on my fortitude (newcastle). email in profile, cheers

Gee76

You still interested in a mavic a119 rim or did you get sorted mate? 😀

gazc

no mate gonna leave it (change of plans/ideas) thanks

Would you take an offer of £230 ?

gazc

hi simon – i’d meet you at £240 for it, inc courier 🙂 emailed you too

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Shimano Alfine 11 29er rear wheel/shifter set up’ is closed to new replies.