Shimano 9 speed drivetrain parts & Hope 32-34t Bashguard

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Shimano 9 speed drivetrain parts & Hope 32-34t Bashguard

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Shimano 9 speed drivetrain parts & Hope 32-34t Bashguard
  • ashweee

Having recently converted to 1×10 these are now all for sale, all of these parts have been used for roughly a year and all prices include postage.

Top swing SLX front mech, 3 speed in good condition. £15

Saint 9 speed medium cage rear mech, Shows signs of wear on the inside of the cage around jockey wheels but works perfectly and the jockey wheels are nice and smooth. Also has a few smaller marks on the outside from use. £45

SLX 32-11 Casette and KMC x9sl chain, Both used but with plenty of life left, chain is shortened slightly but I have got the 2 links i originally removed and will include them. £25

Blackspire Stinger dual ring chain tensioner, Used for 5 rides max so it is in very good condition and the roller is as new. To suit ISCG old frames £15

Hope 32-34t Bash guard, used but ok condition, outside looks fine but the inside looks worn. £25

Any questions please contact me on Ashleylawrenczuk@googlemail.com.
    Thanks for looking,?Ash.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Shimano 9 speed drivetrain parts & Hope 32-34t Bashguard’ is closed to new replies.