Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Shaving
  • chewkw
    Free Member

Tom B – Member

Christ I’ve gotta do my balls too!

😆 I nearly chocked myself while drinking my coffee and reading your thread.

Warning: Please do not drink coffee or hot drinks while reading threads on STW! Or while at work.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Never heard of tea-bagging?

Cougar

I can’t imagine it’s particularly easy to shave a fair sized patch of what is ostensibly elbow skin.

ormondroyd
    Free Member

It’s fine. Just take your time. Enjoy it.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

From Tracey’s Daily Wail article:

But not everyone is working the waxed look, as rugby player, Danny Grewcock proves

Oh the ironing…

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Tom B – Member

Oh dear. Stop arguing you losers!!! Let’s stick to the real issues from the op-should a man shave his John Thomas?

I’m strangely inclined to give it a go given that so many seem to! Any tips….veet? blow torch? lawn mower?

Adjustable beard trimmer, don’t go mad, trim not deforest.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

BlobOnAStick – Member
    I did it for my snip operation.
    It looked like someone had shot a hole through a rug and held infront of a young boy. Me and my wife did not find it a good look.

white101

I used to share a mess with a guy who shaved the lot back and front every few days, he couldnt have any hair down stairs. I came back to the room one day from a crap shift onboard to find my mate going at his tadger with a cheap bic razor. Mistakenly I set about grabbing the razor off him thinking he was trying to chop it off and do himself in, the guy next door came into our room to find me wrestling with a naked man with hairless nads rolling on the floor.

This was in the mid 90’s and I’d never seen owt like than other than a pron movie.
    I miss the Navy it was great… 😕

Cougar

So the guy next door discovered a room full of dodgy seamen?

white101

I see what you did there, very good. 😉

HermanShake
    Free Member

Trim, not shave. Like the other beard.

Cougar

I see what you did there, very good.

I’m glad you appreciated it, I’ve been waiting about twenty-five years for the opportunity to use that joke.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I’m intrigued. Especially as my front garden (and possible the rear plot, I never look) is looking a bit wild. The grey hairs don’t improve the look either.

But I often suffer the odd nick or rash when shaving my dead hard ultra smooth face, how on earth can you shave a saggy rough crinkly sack safely?

nealglover
    Free Member

I can’t imagine it’s particularly easy to shave a fair sized patch of what is ostensibly elbow skin.

It’s a lot easier than you would think. Mach 3 razor Every few days while in the shower.

Everything else (except head hair) gets a grade 2 on the wahl clippers once a week.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Thinking about it;

*Hora to the thread, Hora to the thread please*

Surely his is the aesthetic standard by which a phallus should be judged!

Cougar

The first person to say “this thread is useless without pictures” (other than me, just then) gets an indefinite ban.

Sandwich

“this thread is useless without pictures”

Tests the water!

Tom-B
    Free Member

As an aside my wifes original lunchtime conversation did involve pictures! One of the girls was proudly showing off the exploits of her previous nights sexting!

chewkw
    Free Member

No pics please … I do not want to see your TV remote control in your hand … 😆

hora
    Free Member

Stage1: it makes it look like a mini Jabba the Hut.

Stage2: Two days after the trim…You look like you have a itchy STD.

In the gym changing room do you really want men admiring your close razor-work?

DickBarton

Veet with Aloe Vera is fine…providing you remove it after 6 minutes max…thing is, if you haven’t trimmed a fair bit down there, 6 minutes won’t be long enough!

Hot shower, soap and a razor and it does a fine job…I’ve yet to suffer stubble rash or itching (or unhygienic stuff), I sweat very easily so reducing the hair has helped that particular issue.

curtisthecat
    Free Member

When I played rugby, I shaved downstairs as I had a second row with really week hands and his hand would slide down mid scrum and he would grab whatever was there…which was usually my pubes :twisted:and people used to think I was a good scrummager!

Scapegoat

They make site-specific hair removal cream now

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Clippers on No.1 for head, chest, stomach and scrotal area.

Veet for the back (administered by the wife while children giggle in background).

Both every 3-4 weeks.

Stops me looking like a baboon.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Stubble rash. Makes cycling uncomfortable. Trim

john_drummer
    Free Member

**** it, let it grow. what could be worse?

Tom-B
    Free Member

Tis done. It itches 😳

The bath looked liked someone had given a gorilla a hand grenade to play with.

To my mind, my gentleman’s veg looks like a terminally I’ll new born pigeon. Mrs B seems to like it though.

😯

Northwind

Someone posted on another forum once, “taking an inch off the pubes adds an extra visual inch to the knob”. Accordingly I am trying to grow very long pubes.

samuri
    Free Member

when I’ve tried it I found it was a real arms race. Shave round your knob and your hairy stomach looks weird so you have to shave that. Then your chest looks weird so that gets the treatment, then your hairy legs look weird.
    I just stick with the occasional trim now if I can be bothered but there’s no way I’d take it all off. My wife is also very vocal on this subject, she likes me to look like a man and men have hair on their bodies.

Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘Shaving’ is closed to new replies.