Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Sharing a spreadsheet so that you lot can add a name
  • rickmeister

Following the OS map thread I started…. I have compiled a map list on a spreadsheet. Its got all the map numbers and areas on it. I want to add a link on here that people can follow, see whats available and put a name against a map they want. That way, I wont get rid of the same map twice…

Dropbox can share a link but peole cant add to the document unless I nominate individuals. Is there a way of sharing a spreadsheet that can be added to without having to give individual permissions?

Lastly, £2.50 per map plus postage… is this OK? Its under a typical ebay price. I ask as I am donating money to Medic1 in Edinburgh. A colleagues wife was jogging, car mounted the pavement and hit her, she later died in hospital…

codybrennan
    Free Member

Google Docs.

Stoner
    Free Member

google sheet, shared publicly.
    allow anyone to edit.

oldtennisshoes

Edit – what Stoner said

scotroutes

Thanks for the maps Rick. I will make a suitable donation.

Although – it’s now taken away any excuse not to do my map wall.

oldtennisshoes

Rick you can also create your spreadsheet in excel and then upload/convert it to google sheets

rickmeister

Thanks folks ..
    Nearly there…

hammyuk
    Free Member

I’m in

jimmy

Rick… Check messenger (tho there’s an unread message from 2013 so if you don’t read it, still got cold climbs?)

rickmeister

Thanks Binners, link has gone live in the FS forum.
    Its open until 1at week of Jan when Ill process it all…

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Rick, just wonder if you got my email with name against a bunch of maps? Cheers, D

rickmeister

Hi Dan, working on it now..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Sharing a spreadsheet so that you lot can add a name’ is closed to new replies.