• This topic has 44 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Share your shame
  • Kahurangi

I’ve unburdened myself

Is that what you’re calling it now?

Harry_the_Spider

A “load off”?

MoreCashThanDash

Sarah Palin definitely had the “hot librarian” thing going.

Gillian Anderson as Thatcher is going to leave me needing therapy.

I’m not sure how I feel about threads like this. It’s great discussing weird crushes for a laugh, but I’m very aware that one wrong turn of phrase or ill judged attempt at humour and the ban hammer will descend from a great height.

somafunk

IHN : She seems like a fairly horrible human being, but I quite fancy Priti Patel.

Seems like a fairly horrible being?, as far as i can see she is a dumpy lump of mishapen flesh squeezed into an tight fitting collagen skin suit, in fact she resembles a poorly made fruit pudding hanging up in the local butchers at the end of a heatwave.

As for fancying her?, Id rather remove my bell-end by application of caustic soda, which i imagine flows through her veins anyway.

And Sarah Palin?, did any of you’s not watch Parks & Recreation?, Tammy Swanson?……look what it did to Ron then reconsider your choice of shame ****.

bigmountainscotland
    Free Member

Since this is clearly all about superficial looks, I may have noticed a passing resemblance between the aforementioned Priti Patel and those nasty aliens she’s so keen to keep out:

Jawz

Jawz II

All thing considered though, perhaps it’s not so superficial after all…

IHN

I’m not sure how I feel about threads like this. It’s great discussing weird crushes for a laugh, but I’m very aware that one wrong turn of phrase or ill judged attempt at humour and the ban hammer will descend from a great height.

This is true, but clearly not everyone shares your concerns…

Stay classy somafunk

somafunk

Better?

IHN

Hardly

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Share your shame’ is closed to new replies.