Share your rockshox dual air +ve & -ve settings (and weight) please :)

Home Forum Bike Forum Share your rockshox dual air +ve & -ve settings (and weight) please :)

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Share your rockshox dual air +ve & -ve settings (and weight) please :)
  • bomberman

75/70ish I am 71 kg

i weighed myself today and i’m a shade over 71kg Was probably running way too high a pressure at 100 then!

It’s hard to set up forks when the trails are so damn muddy, what i need is some dry dusty Calafornian trails….one can dream.

Premier Icon chickenman
    Subscriber

Running them that soft will make them plush but if your riding involves steep drops onto fireroads etc you may find yourself flat on your face, spitting out teeth….
    Only saying, like..

bomberman

Right, i’ve had a chance to get out on them now and reckon i’ve got them set up pretty well, So i can now add my own setup to the list.

72kg/11.3 stone
    85 +ve
    65 -ve
    rebound half way and then a couple of clicks towards the rabbit

I’ve set them up so they use all the travel and don’t dive too easily under braking, mainly by running 20psi less in the -ve chamber (they “equalised” as per Northwind’s post at 80+/ 70-) and messing with the compression.

They’re plush! I might put a bit more air in the positive chamber yet, maybe go to 90+/ 70- but i haven’t had any problems with fork dive or bottoming out so far. Very pleased.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Share your rockshox dual air +ve & -ve settings (and weight) please :)’ is closed to new replies.