Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Shameless new bike thread.
  • tomhoward

After riding one at a demo day last year, pronouncing it perfect and that all other brands should stop trying, I’ve finally got my hands on this….

image by tom.howard.562, on Flickr

Took it for a spin on Sunday to get it muddy and I stand by the statement I made at the demo day, it’s perfect.

Very happy boy here 😀

singlespeedstu

Nice.
    What skidplate/ bash is that?

tomhoward

It’s and mrp xcg, great bit of kit!

jekyll
    Free Member

Very nice, enjoy!

seavers
    Free Member

Just because you have got bike wood there is no need to plaster it all over the internet.

julzm
    Free Member

Gorgeous bike….enjoy! I demoed one before I got my bronson earlier this year and loved it. It would have been my choice but I wanted slightly more travel.

slofox
    Free Member

Nice bike, 😆 suites you sir!

downhilldave

Looks nice Tom, ENJOY.

tomhoward

oh I shall! Dave, it turned out that my feet are too big for lapierre chainstays, rode one outside earnshaws, drove me mad….

Sandwich

You rode it in public with that logo – valve alignment? For shame 😉

thomasgeorge
    Free Member

Great bike, I was going to go for one, but decided on an intense carbine instead. Should be here next week, and can’t wait. How do you find the wheels ? I’ve gone for them also.

tomhoward

The wheels are great, light enough, but track amazingly well. They spin up really quickly too. As for their fabled ability to transfer what has passed to the realm of the living, well, you’ll have to find that out for yourself 😉

1981miked
    Free Member

Yeah.. Whatever! Not jealous at all..

Seriously though, lovely bike..

Runs off to check the interweb for Santacruz bikes…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Shameless new bike thread.’ is closed to new replies.