Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 178 total)
  • Shall we have a 'lets all agree with TJ' day?
  • binners

As a sort of interweb social experiment thing?

Why don’t we all agree whole-heartedly with his opinions. All day. Every post he makes. No-one argue with him or point out how wrong he is. Why not compliment him on his wit and wisdom

I reckon he’ll have gone insane by lunchtime! He’ll be sat in a corner rocking, while shouting at himself 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’m in 🙂

tazzymtb

I completely agree, that’s a fantastic idea, you are a genius and wit and I applaud you 😉

toys19
    Free Member

I’m currently doing this anyway if you look at many of my comments on TJ over the past months I have been agreeing with him. Although sometimes I have to lay into Nursey, when he forgets about the milk and the bum wiping and starts being an armchair engineer.

Edit – just agreed with him on the pavement riding forum.

IanMunro
    Free Member

It is Scotland’s national day after all, so maybe it could become a yearly event.

rewski
    Free Member

Definitely not, well OK as long has he uploads of photo of himself wearing a helmet.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Why are you such a plonker binners? I merely asked you to provide some evidence for your assertions. I didn’t even disagree with you.

However as you were unable to provide any evidence you have to behave in a childish manner to attempt to justify yourself..

Guess who looks stupid now? You do realise I have been laughing AT YOU

ton

teej……….2nded 8)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I agree with him most days anyway.
    Do I have to disagree with him today?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Do I really threaten you so much? are you unable to cope?

Oh dear oh dear.

Childish people.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Yes TJ. Binners IS a plonker, I agree…

toys19
    Free Member

Indeed TJ is right Binners you are a plonker.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Well, you try and be nice and he gets the hump. What can you do eh?

ton

be nicer more

robdob
    Free Member

Why are you such a plonker binners? I merely asked you to provide some evidence for your assertions. I didn’t even disagree with you.
    However as you were unable to provide any evidence you have to behave in a childish manner to attempt to justify yourself..
    Guess who looks stupid now? You do realise I have been laughing AT YOU

TJ, you really don’t help yourself you know, you do sound very pompous and legalistic all the time, picking out tiny statements and making a big deal out of them instead of “getting” what the person is talking about.

EDIT You do realise this is an internet forum which people use for fun, not a law court? Lighten up for crying out loud!!

toys19
    Free Member

Yes you are threatening, it’s difficult to cope, I think I am quite childish.

phil.w
    Free Member

Even if you agree with TJ he’ll still have an argument with you about it.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You got wound up a bit early on this thread TJ ……..usually you like to build up to that level of indignation.

Still………carry on

toys19
    Free Member

TJ, you really don’t help yourself you know, you do sound very pompous and legalistic all the time, picking out tiny statements and making a big deal out of them instead of “getting” what the person is talking about.

Sorry mate you are wrong.

Ton is right be nicer more.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i agree with TJ, you plonker binners.

i like the word plonker. *BIG INTERNET HUGS FOR TJ FOR USING THE WORD PLONKER*

i agree with TJ.

binners

I am indeed a Plonker. Of epic proportions. Could I just congratulate you on your accurate and succinct turn of phrase TJ

ooOOoo
    Free Member

I don’t know what mr TJ will say next, but I fully endorse it.

robdob
    Free Member

I think he’s run away now. 🙁

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I reckon he’ll have gone insane by lunchtime! He’ll be sat in a corner rocking, while shouting at himself

Lunchtime? Before elevenses I reckon!

BluePalomino
    Free Member

I find i allways agree with him anyway :/

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I thought I would just cut to the chase Ernie. I have to go to bed shortly so I won’t be able to play later.

peoples reaction to me does make me laugh – especially when they invent things I say. t’other thread dis rather amuse me.

I bet there is stuff invented that supposedly I have said on this thread.

Nightly night.

DezB
    Free Member

Binners? Idiot. I would say ‘plonker’, but I don’t tend to use that word since Only Fools & Horses finished.
    Me? Childish.
    You lot? Childish.

Just booked my Bikeability lessons too.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m going to have to disagree with TJ. I’ve always thought starting a second thread containing a subtle persoanl attack is the epitomy of emotional maturity.

This thread is evidence of a man at the pinacle of his interent forum career.

Chapeau Binners, if you’re ever down south pop round mine for armangac and manly hugs.

loddrik
    Free Member

Another pointless thread…

philconsequence
    Free Member

I’ve stopped wearing my helmet so I can be like uncle TJ 8)

sleep well uncle, sleep well x

Torminalis
    Free Member

I think by agreeing to agree with TJ, we would be quite disagreeable to him. So I am going to disagree with him where possible to ensure his happiness and safety. After all, what would we do without him?

ooOOoo
    Free Member

People’s reactions to you does make you laugh

robdob
    Free Member

After all, what would we do without him?

Enjoy the forum more?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

sleep well uncle

Great Uncle Jeremy… I like this a lot!

rewski
    Free Member

Too far you cyber bullies!

binners

Yeti. That’s the best offer I’ve had all week. As I’m always telling my daughter: you can never have too many hugs 🙂

DezB _ I’ve got all my Bikability badges on my courier bag. Apart from the mythical black ‘instructors’ badge. I’m not actually an instructor however. I’m too much of a plonker for that. So I fear arrest if i wore it publicly

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

binners – you’ve not even had a hug from a yeti yet. Tell your wife ‘I’m sorry’.

DezB
    Free Member

Another pointless thread…

That you deemed it necessary to reply on. Another childish plonker.

enfht
    Free Member

There’s no way he’ll have gone to bed knowing people are talking about him

TJ if it makes you feel better I always agree with you honest

enfht
    Free Member

I also think motorbike chain wax is the way forward

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 178 total)

The topic ‘Shall we have a 'lets all agree with TJ' day?’ is closed to new replies.