Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Shall I sell my Ex's car whilst she's just jetted off for 2wks with another man?
  • chakaping
    Free Member

Move the car to a mate’s house where you can park it out of sight? It’s yours after all. Then you get time to sort out finances and sell / return or whatever. And she can’t do nothing.

Best idea I’ve read on here.

Move car using your spare key, then “purchase” the master key and whatever else from her for a fair price reflecting the value of her original motor etc.

Several lessons to learn here, the most important being never buy a brand new car.

Karinofnine

So, what happened?

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

God don’t leave us like this…. what happened?

iolo
    Free Member

He can’t answer. He’s busy with her in bed.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Or relaying the patio

slackalice
    Free Member

He’s possibly been distracted by the Pistonheads thread?….. Currently on page 45, waiting for the next post? 😯

Edukator
    Free Member

I’m always impressed when members post this kind of stuff without a change of pseudo. It also gets me thinking “Is my life too good or just plain boring? Am I too risk averse? Should I slip that 18 year old in the dance class my phone number?”. Then I remember I haven’t got a mobile phone which is just as well as pretty 18 year olds have a gift for turning a man’s life into a roller coaster ride on an unfinished track.

Rock on Mick and sell the car.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Sell.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Shall I sell my Ex's car whilst she's just jetted off for 2wks with another man?’ is closed to new replies.