Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Shadow Number Wang! Secretary
  • cranberry
    Free Member

“Emergency Services, which ice cream with a flake will you be needing ? ”

Poor Diane, it is a tricky 3 digit sequence to remember:

Diane’s Conference Number Troubles

scaredypants

I’m no Abbott fan but that’s the biggest steaming pile of non-news I’ve seen this week

Northwind

If that’s the best Guido can manage then Labour must be having a pretty excellent conference

rene59
    Free Member

I’m no Abbott fan but that’s the biggest steaming pile of non-news I’ve seen this week

Agreed. Whenever I see or hear her, I can’t help but think how the hell she manages to keep getting elected, and what must the runner up be like. But this is a non news story.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I think it really starts to highlight how shit the tories are doing. Any news on the adhesives they plan to use on their stage?

jekkyl

She is the weakest link though, she totally went to pieces in the 2017 GE  and a large part of the public don’t warm to her.

onehundredthidiot

This will sound terrible but whenever I miss a position g seeing her and I listen to her I’m concerned she’s having a stroke.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Did anyone see newsnight last night?

Was she covered in yellow make-up or was it my TV?

scaredypants

This will sound terrible but whenever I miss a position g seeing her and I listen to her

I’ve read it out myself and you’re right, it does

onehundredthidiot

Aye phone decides to rearrange letters into nonsensical words, maybe it’s being haunted by Abbott

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Shadow Number Wang! Secretary’ is closed to new replies.