Set2Rise – Photographers?

Home Forum Bike Forum Set2Rise – Photographers?

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Set2Rise – Photographers?
  • My guts were fine luckily. I think I pedalled most of it out my system! I was certainly a bit hungry once I'd stopped. I was using up my odds and ends of energy foods from last season, but SIS are supporting the Leisure Lakes team this year and so far the experience has been rather pleasant for my long suffering stomach 😀

Either that, or it was the "medicinal" properties of my breakfast of champions from the first petrol station that I passed, which consisted of: Pork & Pickle Pie, Giant BLT Baguette, huge bag of Flamin' Hot Monster Munch, Bucket of Coffee and as much Flapjack as I could carry! Probably what Nick Craig has after a big ride too 😉

Have posted up few more pics of you on my flickr site. Now tell me did you leave the pits, turn round and go back to get your light?

Yup, that was me who left the pits without lights and had to go back for them at night.

It was also me in the trees whose crank fell off at the end of lap 2, and you can see me bolting it back on. Just as above, I rode out the pits without fixing it properly, it fell off again mid-lap, I stopped to put it back on and then reattached it properly the next time through the pits.

Add the triple crank re-attachment to my lack of lights at night screw up and it's amazing I finished anywhere near the podium! Luckily I was having so much fun it didn't phase me. Not having anyone in the pits to help out also meant I couldn't get stressed about where I was in the race or how much time I had or hadn't lost as I didn't have a clue how I was doing for most of the race!

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Set2Rise – Photographers?’ is closed to new replies.