Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Sennheiser (?sp) headphones & mobile telephones
  • missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Been using my phone more & more when out and about for music, and two things: Quality of music & the fact the ear buds fall out too easily.

Ideally I’d like some earphones that use those clip type things that loop over the top of the ear, and I’m not sure if the Sennheiser MM80 wire is supposed to loop over the top of the ear. Anyone using them and got any ideas?

The telephone is a Nokia N900 BTW.

CountZero

Most canalphones can be worn with the cable looping over the top of the ear, with the earpiece cable pointing forward rather than down. After a while the cable starts to shape itself, especially if you wrap the cables around a couple of fingertips before storing them. Ultimate Ears recommend you wear their phones like that, but it’s only their top-end models like the TripleFi that have a wire insert to help keep the cable in shape. I use UE MetroFi, SuperFi and TripleFi phones, and wear the cables on all looped up over my ears, and they stay in place really well, especially if I snag the cable. Give it a try, although it works best with the heavier cables used on more expensive phones.

_tom_
    Free Member

Not a fan of the Sennheiser sound, I find it too muddy and dull. Not a patch on Grado 😀

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

have you experimented with different size inserts?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Sennheiser (?sp) headphones & mobile telephones’ is closed to new replies.