Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Selling XTR groupset – sell complete or sell individual components?
  • Teapot
    Free Member

I've decided my hardtail isn't getting much use and have decided to sell the frame and groupset to fund another product.

It's got an XTR groupset (with XT chain and cassette)and I'm wondering if it's best to sell the complete groupset or sell each part individually?

Does anyone have any experience selling a (slightly) used groupset???

Cheers

Teapot

GregMay
    Free Member

I'll grab your cranks 🙂

Vortexracing

I'll grab your cranks

now there's an offer you can't ignore 😉

paul_m

Sell them individually, will be more part after just one part then a whole groupset

cynic-al
    Free Member

You'll always get more splitting IMO.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Think if you can be bothered you'll get more if you split it, and probably sell quicker.

They'd be a limited market I'd say for a full grouppo, but someone somewhere will want/need an XTR rear mech, someone else a chainset etc. etc.

And if you want top dollar eBay will still probably get you the best price sold seperately. I bought off eBay a part groupset (SLX shifters, front, cassette,chain and XTR rear) for something stupid like £40, sold everything bar the shifters and made a profit!

Trailseeker
    Free Member

I'm looking for a set of M970 shifters.

Teapot
    Free Member

I wasn't fishing for offers but if GregMay or Trailseeker want any bits please email me – mark_greshonATyahoo.co.uk

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Selling XTR groupset – sell complete or sell individual components?’ is closed to new replies.