Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Selling CRT TVs
  • stevemorg2

We’ve finally decided on a Panansonic plasma and our trusty Panasonic 32inch CRT is going to take up too much space to use in the bedroom or kid’s rooms

Has anyone here managed to sell a CRT recently? – I’m not after a lot for it but it’ll all help towards the new one. Ebay seems a bit limiting due to size etc

any advice/recent experience would be good

zokes
    Free Member

I struggled to give one away…

MrNutt
    Free Member

f-f-f-freecycle

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Worth **** all. Best you can hope for is that someone takes it from you for free

robdob
    Free Member

eBay is worth a try but you won’t get much for it. Put it on for £10 and at least someone will pick it up. I bought my 32″ Phillips flatscreen CRT a year ago for £40 on eBay.

robdob
    Free Member

If you live anywhere near Huddersfield. I can take it off your hands as I know someone who needs a tv.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I got a 28″ Panasonic Flatscreen off of freecycle. Delivered too. And it was mint.

slartybartfast
    Free Member

i got £30 for my 32″ panasonic crt, advertised it in a local shop.

loris
    Free Member

Mt Toshiba CRT has just gone wrong so am after a cheap CRT to replace it, if your in the SE I’m sure we can do a deal, I would mail you but you don’t have one set up! Scrap that just noticed you’re in Cardiff, bit too far for me :o(

dobo
    Free Member

i just wonder what happens to all these tv’s, all landfill i guess? i gave my crt to my brother when i moved, lived wihout one for 6 months.
    think theres plenty people that will take them off your hands that arnt as fortunate as many of us

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

same here, our old CRT telly died, got a replacement 32″ sony CRT off ebay from a chap not far away for £20.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i just wonder what happens to all these tv’s, all landfill i guess?

they are ’recycled’

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Selling CRT TVs’ is closed to new replies.