Selling a Titanium frame and bits reduced prices!!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Selling a Titanium frame and bits reduced prices!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Selling a Titanium frame and bits reduced prices!!
  • Premier Icon mr kenny

Hey Guys,

I have Decided to Clear my feet of bits so here is the first wave of bits i would like to find a new home = i have no use for them and its a pity they are just sitting in a box and i need to make funds for a reverb!…I live in Derbyshire ( Matlockish and work in South Yorks (Rotherham) if you would rather do the cash on collection thing..) or i take Paypal…

I have a Pipedream Nevis Ti frame ridden up until a week ago, being taken to bits today. She is an 18″ and looking for a new Daddy! I tried to get the angles on my ‘smart’ phone but it made no sence, i run a 120mm for on her, she is quick, light and a good bike. She had a small crack on the Disc side chainstay and got her fixed by Vernon barker(in derbyshire) who filled the crack and plated it – this does not effect the bike at all.The usual kind of thing inch eighth headtube, 68mm bb, 31.8 seatclamp and a 27.2 post – the usual for a Ti frame.I am looking for £250 for the frame only.

I also have a 2010? Fox Dhx Air 5 200*50mm Good condition From a reign (i got this in the hope i could fit it to my Trance but it would cost more to re valve and fit it)
    Looking for £150 Posted for it.

I also have a pair of DT Swiss 370 Six bolt 32 hole 9mm/ 10mm hubs in black , these came on my bike when i first got it but i am a hub tart and use other ones! The front is still laced into a rim ( WTB Laser disc) you can have that in the deal if you’d Rather- these hubs have done no more than 30 miles all in! £80 pair Post depending on if wheel or hubs only.

I also have a single avid Juicy 7 in gunmetally colour sat for about 3 years doing nothing, needs a bit of love ( pop the seals service) looks good has a pair of alu backed kool stop pads in it that have seen no use!looking for 40 posted for this badboy.

If you would like to cut a deal i am open to swaps/ offers on most MTB bits.;-)

If you would like pics of anything please feel free to e mail me –

I am open to sensible offers as i am a bit wet to what price things go for nowadays.

Very interested in frame. Email heading your way.

Hello, Can I ask did you sell the Pipedream frame? if not is it possible to have some pictures please?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Selling a Titanium frame and bits reduced prices!!’ is closed to new replies.