Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • selkirk CRC sportive next saturday
  • radoggair
    Free Member

Who's doing this next week?. I've doing the the 100k on Sunday as well!

Hoping to try and get a group of us together to do it since i dont want to be pushing it too much. Hoping for about a 20+mph average for the bunch so if anyone else fancies joining me please let me know. Obviously the more there is then generally the quicker the pace and more rest bites you can have by sitting in the bunch.
    So…. if your looking for a quickish time and beat the 5hour mark then feel free to join me

trail_rat
    Free Member

**** … Im moving house on the weekend …..

jonb
    Free Member

20mph+ average will make you the fastest rider on any of the sportives I've done!

trail_rat
    Free Member

Slow ones then ? Go do etape caledonia at 20mph…. Mid pack finish

radoggair
    Free Member

bump for the sunday PM folk

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Had my first proper road ride today Greig.

60 miles at an average of 18mph. Seemed to be a constant headwind which would explain my poor performance… Lots of hills too, mostly up.

I'd love to join you but I've got a family event on.

radoggair
    Free Member

Just a matter of time before you start doing it all the time. 18mph is a very good average, especially in todays conditions. Wind was everywhere except behind you.

Shred
    Free Member

I'll be there, but I am doing to short Sportive and long MTB. I was hoping to do the long one, but don't have the fitness for it. Plus, I am slow so will be going for a 4 hour short sportive.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Slow ones then ? Go do etape caledonia at 20mph…. Mid pack finish

More like top 400, or in the top 10% of entrants. Hardly 'mid pack'.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘selkirk CRC sportive next saturday’ is closed to new replies.