Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Self catering nr Dalbeattie/Dumfries – 4 male MTBers – 2 nights ??
  • Margin-Walker
    Free Member

Any recommendations for a fri/sat night ?? Stayed with missus in Cowan’s farm cabins and something similar would be ideal ?

1981miked
    Free Member

We stayed at Glenearly caravan site, nice and quiet and out of the town so safe for the bikes aswell. 10 mins cycle from Dalbeattie trails and 15 minute drive to Dumfries. Kirroughtree around 1 hour away, Mabie forest 20 mins away.. Well worth doing.

1981miked
    Free Member

Edit the spelling of Dumfries..it is annoying me.. Sorry. :mrgreen:

Mikkel
    Free Member

wigwam at gorsebank

1981miked
    Free Member

Thanks for sorting the spelling.. 😀

Dogsby

Margin Walker,

I have a cottoage just down the road from Cowans Farm. It has three rooms, a bike store and a copy of Seasons!! What dates are you looking for?

Dogsby

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

5/6 or 12/13 Oct. 3 mtbing, 1 road riding. All sensible.

Dogsby

If you want to PM me we can have a chat. The road biking is excellent in the area as well as the obvious MTBing opportunities.

Dogsby

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

Just e mailed you

Dogsby

If you want to PM me we can have a chat. The road biking is excellent in the area as well as the obvious MTBing opportunities.

Dogsby

Dogsby

Dogsby

Dogsby

Dogsby

Dogsby

Aaargh. New and now clearly rubbish internet connection!! Apologies for the multiple posts.

Dogsby

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

have e mailed you 🙂

forge197
    Free Member

Me too 🙂

Dogsby

Emails received and responses sent. Cheers.

Dogsby

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Self catering nr Dalbeattie/Dumfries – 4 male MTBers – 2 nights ??’ is closed to new replies.