Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Sektor DPC spring weight range & how to drop travel?
  • retro83
    Free Member

Looking at getting some Dual Pos coil Sektors. Can anyone help me out with these questions?

1 what’s the standard spring like for an 83kg jeycore bloater such as myself? The official weight range is 160-180lbs, but their air figures are notoriously over sprung. Same for these?

2 If I want to drop to 140 mm travel from 150, is it just a matter of fitting a shorter spring, e.g. linky ?

3 Anyone know how much it is to fit the DualFlow rebound damper & where I can obtain the bits?

ta 🙂

akak
    Free Member

I think you will want a softer spring. I have a fork for sale with the stock spring (I am 93kg) – email in profile if you are interested.

Andrew

LoCo
    Free Member

Medium spring should be ok for you and drop me amail re. rebound damper

falkirk-mark

on one are doing air sektors for £230 15mm,(BNIB not grey import) I also think they had coil ones

retro83
    Free Member

falkirk-mark – Member

on one are doing air sektors for £230 15mm,(BNIB not grey import) I also think they had coil ones

sssshhh! 😆

Thanks all.

Loco, will email later. Ta!

And anybody know the score on q2 re dropping the travel?

falkirk-mark
    retro83
    Free Member

falkirk-mark – Member

I think they come with the spacers and sram online will have the instructions.
    http://cdn.sram.com/cdn/farfuture/D7o6Khm3XE1cwvQBFSh5XjjcAJWjEja4wkkYPuTNx54/mtime:1301945474/sites/default/files/techdocs/2011-sektor-technical-manual.pdf

I think that’s air only? (unless I’m misunderstanding their docs)

LoCo
    Free Member

140mm dp coils are available, so it’s just a spring swap

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sektor DPC spring weight range & how to drop travel?’ is closed to new replies.