Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Seen a 2020 Specialized enduro frame for sale ?
  • Premier Icon jeb

yep ………. looking for one….. size S4
    or if you seen the specialized comp complete bike at a good price !

Premier Icon Tracey

There is a comp on Pinkbike but it’s up for more second hand than I paid for a new one last summer.
    I only wanted the frame but bought the full bike and swapped out the stuff I wanted from my old Enduro and sold that on.
    Great bike, you won’t be disappointed

Premier Icon SirHC

Go have a look at a Geometron G1, Not a Spesh, but same geometry (could argue the new enduro is a clone of the G1!).

Premier Icon jeb

nice, thanks !

Premier Icon mark88
    Free Member

Velo bikes in Ulverston had an ex demo for sale last month. I demoed it and really liked it (posted my comments on here if you’re interested) but opted for something else.

Premier Icon Hob-Nob
    Free Member

They are fairly few & far between, especially second hand, as it’s not been out long.

Also, depends what you define as a good price – for you or the seller! I sold mine about 4 months ago – the frame sold for more than the bike cost me, so it’s a sellers market right now. Yes, I got a deal on it, but even so it went for a very high price.

Premier Icon droodling
    Free Member

Is this what you’re after? There’s on on FB marketplace. Not cheap! – https://www.facebook.com/groups/mtbukbuysell/permalink/3944441885600065/?sale_post_id=3944441885600065

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.