Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • See through arsessos
  • OmarLittle
    Free Member

Noticed last night while getting changed before the chaingang that my assos mille bibs were starting to get a bit see through. The worst part is its so see through that i must have been riding around with my crack on display for weeks – i just havent noticed and no-one has seen fit to say anything. 😳

I know assos wont repair it as its just considered wear and tear and not crash damage. However they are so comfy and i was wondering if anyplace does repairs where they can add in a new section of lycra?

Need a new pair in the meantime so where is the cheapest? Any good assos bargains about?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Ribble were the cheapest when I bought some a couple of months back.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I have a top tip for you here to get a little more mileage out of your old shorts.

Buy a marker pen and draw pictures of bumholes all over the shorts. It will look like a nice pattern and your own bumhole will simply merge with the pattern. No one will ever realise what they are looking at.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Onzadog
    Free Member

When this happens to me, I just retire them to liner duties.

slinkybike
    Free Member

I made a pact with riding mates that we would tell each other if this was happening I was told when it happened and the shorts moved to the under shorts, thermals pile. Being caught behind someone in such shorts is great motivation to get in front.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘See through arsessos’ is closed to new replies.