Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Secret Santa ideas
  • flatfish
    Free Member

The wife wants an idea as to what to buy for a fat, IT geek for the czech republic.
    She’s suggested something typically English and has the budget of £5-10.
    All idea’s welcome.

nonk
    Free Member

a chocolate cock

flatfish
    Free Member

Thanks for that input but as a director I suspect she will pass on that idea. Thanks anyway. 🙄

emma82
    Free Member

Where do you live? Could she get something that’s traditional to the area so he could remember when he’s back home in years to come? Or some local produce he may not have tried before? FAiling that chocolate cock is all I got sorry 🙂

flatfish
    Free Member

We live Bristol but she works london.

beamers

How about this:

Arse/Face Novelty Bath Soap

emma82
    Free Member

Ah, don’t know then, London’s so touristy…. A big ben piggy bank?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

flatfish – call me stupid but part of the ‘Secret Santa’ tradition (I’ll narrow it down for you, the clue is in the first half of the phrase) is that the recipient doesn’t know who the gift comes from, surely?

montylikesbeer
    flatfish
    Free Member

flatfish – call me stupid but part of the ‘Secret Santa’ tradition (I’ll narrow it down for you, the clue is in the first half of the phrase) is that the recipient doesn’t know who the gift comes from, surely?

I’m guessing by the fact that he’s fat, doesn’t mean he cycles in any way shape or form so probably doesn’t frequent here very often, if at all.
    So I guess he won’t have a clue I asked a bunch of internet warrior’s for an idea for a “secret santa” gift. 🙄

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

EDIT
    😳 I got a bit nasty here, I do apologise. I do think you’re being a bit of a silly oaf though. Normally Secret Santa presents are truly shocking.

I’ve seen a female boss bought a razor before!!

flatfish
    Free Member

No worries Yeti.
    She suggested some typically English Branston pickle, and i told her not to be so ‘kin stupid.
    There’s got to be something far more daft than that, that doesn’t offend but is suitably stupid that a director could send to an employee that doesn’t cause trauma in the office.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Secret Santa ideas’ is closed to new replies.