Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Secret Garden Party this weekend…..
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Anyone from here going?

SGP 2011

wwaswas

No, but I’ve always loved their websites. The night/day feature is brilliant.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

For those who think Latitude isn’t quite **** enough. 🙂

yossarian
    Free Member

looks ace

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Went in 2007, it was fun.

It’s not about the line-up (just as well really!) and never has been. Total drug fest though or at least it was the year that I went, no trouble though. It’s not as posh as people seem to think it is, although there’s a North London clique that have frequented it since the beginning.

Beautiful site too, aesthetically only (the significantly wankier) Latitude compares in terms of medium-to-large scale festivals

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

The website was too confusin, all I’m interested in is if Arctic Monkeys or the Foo’s are playin! I’m there if they are!

Jamie
    Free Member

It’s not about the line-up

C’mon! Blondie is there!

…weather is looking pish so far though.

ben
    Free Member

Was there last year and had a fantastic weekend. In the wrong hemisphere this year so no SGP for me. If you’re going check out The Undercover Hippy @ Small World stage. Enjoy Jamie!

Cougar

Oh, it’s a festival. I thought you meant:

Imagine my disappointment, etc.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Beautiful site too, aesthetically only (the significantly wankier) Latitude compares in terms of medium-to-large scale festivals

I was only joking really 😳

I did Latitude in 09 and 10. It was fantastic in 09. Then they squeezed in another 10000 in 11, most of whom seemed to be leaving parties from schools in London – the atmosphere was noticeably different. Horrifically, the Guardian had disappeared to be replaced with The Times 😡

Some of the campsites were trashed to Reading levels on Sunday evening. Even the family camping was left looking like a shithole – it had been left almost spotless the year before.

Anyway, SGP does look great – cool website. Enjoy it Jimmers – hope the weather gets better.

Anyway, I can talk – we’re not going now, but we were going to go to the Green Man 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Got back Monday…..feeling rough still today.

Pics, not mine, if anyone is curious:

http://photos.secretgardenparty.com/view/?image_keywords=Highlights

…and yes it was a bit hipster-ville….but in a fun way.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Secret Garden Party this weekend…..’ is closed to new replies.