Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Scum of the earth!!!
  • getonyourbike
    Free Member

I was on my way back from a MTB ride with the club and I was on my own, on the roads. Suddenly out of nowhere a car comes past and a passenger throws colesaw in my face I couldn’t do anything about, couldn’t see the number plate either. 👿

If I knew who they were and was given the opportunity, heads would roll and I’d feel no remorse at all, even in cold blood! Don’t get me wrong, I don’t easily get wound up but when scum of the earth like this do something to an innocent person for no reason at all other than a laugh then I’d quite gladly kick their heads in. Not like anybody other than more scum would miss them! They shouldn’t even be considered human, more rodents!

Just watch out lads, there are lots of nasty peices of work about!

honourablegeorge

Salad days.

peteimpreza

If you catch them I’ll hold them down so you can give them a good work over.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    RealMan
    Free Member

Lettuce all calm down now.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

mayo they rot in hell

nonk
    Free Member

you my freind are a fully sorted bike riding dude with sauce on yer face…they however will allways be nobs.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

not a kfc burger? a pot of coleslaw? not your usual boy racer/chav piece of food…of course could have been looted and grabbed what they can!

rob2
    Free Member

I’ve had bottles thrown at me before. I just don’t get some people these days.

It’s like people who drop litter in the middle of the countryside when they’ve obviously been there because it’s nice!

Chin up!

angryratio
    Free Member

be glad that was all it was.

devs
    Free Member

Ride sensibly or you will face the full force of the (coles) law.

yunki
    Free Member

was it home-made or shop bought..?

getonyourbike
    Free Member

It was cr@p colesaw too! I hope they die of bad AIDS!

McHamish
    Free Member

Probably wasn’t bought…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

😯

coleslaw? wtf!

Lifer
    Free Member

Bent my mech today. Kicked the sap out of the stump that did it, didn’t make me feel better.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Unfortunately I didn’t have anything good to kick so I just shouted “FARKING ****!!!” at the top of my voice

cynic-al
    Free Member

This thread has made me LOLLERCOPTERS

getonyourbike
    Free Member

This thread is actually quite funny, it’s lightened me up anyway

dans160
    Free Member

Had chips thrown at me before. They missed though and I know who they were but not seen them since. Some people are just sh1t.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Had some bother with a woman driver once so squirted my water bottle at her windscreen as I went past. She passed me a bit later and tried to fling the contents of her bottle at me (very warm day so wouldn’t have been to bad). I nearly wet myself seeing her soak the inside of her own car!

cfinnimore
    Free Member

I love “my story too!” topics…

Walking to my sisters wedding in Tunbridge Wells with the best man, eggs were launched out a passing Porsche.
    We were scrambled.
    The following police car confirmed the passengers adolescence.

Good for the Kentish to see an angry Scot though, remind them why they’re closer to France than us.

PiknMix
    Free Member

getonyourbike – Member
    I hope they die of bad AIDS!

As opposed to that good aids I hear everyone’s trying to catch?

I don’t know you but reading your post made me laugh very loud.

Coleslaw in the face…. winner!

Solo
    Free Member

Sadly this isn’t an uncommon thing.

Kinda why I don’t road ride as much as I might like to.

I’ve been going along, minding my own business and bothering nobody.

Then a cars comes along and any manner of things happen.
    From coasting up behind me as quietly as possible, to have the front seat passenger lean out and scream at me in some attempt to make me fall off.

To have unidentified fluids thrown over me, fruit and other items thrown at me.

I can only summize that they’re big when they’re in their car and can drive away.
    Be a different thing if they had to face me after pulling that shit.

Unfortunately, this type of thing is old news I’m affraid.

I’m sorry yet another person has experienced this type of thing.
    I hope no lasting harm has been done and that you didn’t crash, etc.

yunki
    Free Member

As opposed to that good aids I hear everyone’s trying to catch?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFNs2mOkKzc[/video]

davidjey
    Free Member

Someone chucked an orange at me once – also hardly the chav food of choice. Mind you it hit me on the back and it fooking hurt!

Coleslaw tho? Ugh. I hope some of the bad punnage on this thread has cheered you up 😉

cakefacesmallblock

Someone chucked an orange at me once – also hardly the chav food of choice

Probably had no clue as to its real purpose.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

This thread has properly cheered me up, cheers guys

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Someone chucked an orange at me once

Now that is taking the pith…

agb666
    Free Member

This sort of thing (g)rinds my gears…

Tiger6791

Five or Patriot?

santacoops
    Free Member

I got “PINHEAD” shouted at me the other day from a badly max powered nova.

What does this mean? My head is quite normal in magnitude so i believe.

binners

Someone chucked an egg at me from some chavved up Corsa at Rivi. It bounced off my shoulder, hit the tarmac and still didn’t break. I have no idea what this says about either myself or the egg

http://www.onthewei.com/images/artwork/2D/Victory/6egg/1egg.jpg

philconsequence
    Free Member

jamie’s aggressive new marketing strategy!

mum taught me to hurl compliments out of windows, no food or rubbish.

many an occasion we would brighten a cyclists day and embarrass mum by shouting “my mum likes your bottom!” out the back window 😀

PiknMix
    Free Member

I wonder how many here have had something chucked at them, I had a can of open beer thrown at me on a well hot day, it was cold which was nice then it dried and was sticky which was not so.

OP please don’t think I’m making light of your situation but i would have loved to have seen the slaw land!

jon1973
    Free Member

You can probably rest easy knowing that throwing colesaw at a cyclist is probably going to be the biggest thing they ever achive in their lives.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

I had my arse slapped by the (male) passenger of a hatchback filled with lads as they drove past the other day. They all seemed to think it was quite funny.

After the initial sense of violation, I was left considering that it was probably a bit of a ghey thing for a ‘lad’ to do – and that the fat beer drinking perpetrator would have been left secretly in awe at my iron-toned gluteus maximus.

Mark

I was riding through Accrington town centre on a long straight road. On the other side were some ‘youngsters’ – two lads and two girls. Probably mid teens. One of them spotted me riding and started to cross the road ahead of me. It was clear he was trying to intimidate me by walking deliberately into my path in order to make me swerve or just to generally get some angry reaction. Just a teen showing off in front of his gf. Anyway, I kept my line and sped up a little to make sure he wouldn’t be in my path but just to my side when our paths were at their closest…

…and slapped him across the face as I went past.

Now I maybe didn’t consider the speed I was travelling although I did just really hold my hand out to the side to glance him a gentle slap.. but it actually made a very loud slapping noise followed by his yelp of indignation. His mates fell about in laughter and looking back I smiled at him while he held his face in shock!

We don;t always have to be the victims of yoots!

I smiled all the way home 🙂

clubber
    Free Member

Be expecting a call from his solicitor, Mark… Seriously vaguely similar thing happened to a friend and he had a right nightmare fighting off an assault charge…

Mark

I have absolutely no expectation of any such thing

jon1973
    Free Member

Be expecting a call from his solicitor, Mark… Seriously vaguely similar thing happened to a friend and he had a right nightmare fighting off an assault charge…

How did they trace him? did he hang around at the scene for the police to arrive?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Scum of the earth!!!’ is closed to new replies.