Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Scott Spark 2022
  • continuity
    Free Member

I wonder how much heavier the frame is? All that extra carbon moulding…

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

There was a fella riding the new spark at Yorkshire marathon today, he didn’t hang about! There was also a Scott van in the parking so maybe he’s a Scott rep. Wasn’t Nick Craig but must be someone connected to have one already?

I think that was Jough, he’s the Scott bike sales manager so yeah, pretty connected.

bri-72

Current Scott owner so like that they’re always coming at design from a different angle.

But having just seen a video not liking the massive steerer spacers and stem ‘shield’ that holds all the cable integration. Very ugly to look at, and out of proportion to my eyes.

And as others have said with twinloc and brake cables still on show, doesn’t seem like it really achieves much as it’s far from a cableless bike.

Like what they’ve done elsewhere tho and the internal shocks a clever idea and looks good too.

5lab

its surely only a matter of time till rockshox get axs wireless lockout on their forks/shocks, at which point the triple lock would look a lot cleaner?

walowiz

Really like the design, wonder how long it’ll be until this design is applied to the genius and eBike FS range

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Scott Spark 2022’ is closed to new replies.