Scott Scale RC carbon frame 2010 Large..superb condition and super light

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Scott Scale RC carbon frame 2010 Large..superb condition and super light

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Scott Scale RC carbon frame 2010 Large..superb condition and super light
  • teamslug

Doh…Sorry forgot price…looking for £300 ish. Can post well wrapped in bike box or collect South Yorks..Cheers

teamslug

Scott Scale RC( race concept) carbon hardtail frame. Superb condition. Super light at only 1156 Grammes on my scales. Integrated Seatpost and BB30 bottom bracket shell.
    Bought new in Dec 2012 and helitaped before use.
    BB30 press fit bottom bracket for stiffness- an adaptor can be bought to convert to standard ( shimano/SRAM) 24 mm cranks.
    Integrated seatpost measures 715mm from centre of bottom bracket to rails on the Ritchey WCS saddle mount at lowest point, this can be raised by up to 10mm. ( a different mount is available to give up to 70 mm of upward adjustment. As a guide I’m 6’1 and have a 33″ inside leg.
    Top tube measures 595mm c to c and head tube is 1 1/8″ and is 150mm long and needs an integrated headset.
    A fantastic race bike that I had built up under 20lb ( 100mm SIDs, hope wheels and brakes and XO)
    The only marks on the frame are 2 scuffs where the paint has worn away on the chain stay by the tyre on a very muddy first lap of this years mountain mayhem, other than that unmarked.
    Selling to fund a cyclocross bike for winter. Any questions get in touch, email in profile. Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Scott Scale RC carbon frame 2010 Large..superb condition and super light’ is closed to new replies.