Scott Genius 30 2011 Carbon 150mm Trail Bike, Large, vgc.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Scott Genius 30 2011 Carbon 150mm Trail Bike, Large, vgc.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Scott Genius 30 2011 Carbon 150mm Trail Bike, Large, vgc.
  • walker2504

I am selling my Scott Genius 30 mountain bike due to a switch to gravity enduro riding for 2013. The bike was bought new in December 2011 and is therefore only 10 months old and in great condition as you will see from the pictures. All manuals and documents are present.

The carbon fibre front end reduces weight, resulting in a very lightweight trail bike for the 6″ travel that you get. The Twinloc remote suspension control allows you to reduce the suspension travel and stiffen the ride for flat and uphill trail riding, raising the BB position to improve the riding position for climbing. So it’s a particularly capable and fun bike down steep, technical trails, yet can climb like a lightweight cross-country bike, it’s a true all rounder.

Spec:

Frame: Genius Carbon Mainframe, Alloy 6061 DB swingarm, 150mm rear travel
    Rear Shock: Scott Equalizer 2 – Made by DT Swiss – 3 Modes / Lockout-Traction-Full travel, dual reb. Adj.
    Forks: Fox 32 Talas RL lockout & rebound adjust, 150 – 120mm travel
    Travel Adjust Remote System: Scott Twinloc Remote Lever Modes: Lockout – 95 – 150mm
    Rear Derailleur: SRAM X9 long cage 10 Speed
    Front Derailleur: SRAM X7 Shifters
    Shifters: SRAM X9 Trigger
    Chainset: Truvativ/SRAM X9 3.3, 44x33x22 Tooth
    Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP Cartridge – shell 73mm
    Cassette: SRAM PG 1050 11-36 T
    Headset: Ritchey Pro 1 1/8″ semi integrated 44/50mm
    Stem: Scott MC pro 4 bolt Clamp 1-1/8″ / 6° angle
    Handlebars: Scott Pilot 20 Pro / 2014 Alloy – 20mm rise / OS / 680mm
    Grips: Scott lock-on
    Brakes: Avid Elixir 5 185mm HS1 Rotors
    Hubs: DT Swiss XR35 Disc / RWS QR
    Spokes: DT Swiss Champion Black 1.8mm
    Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO – 26 x 2.25 / 67 EPI Kevlar Bead, Pace Star compound / Tubeless ready
    Saddle: Selle Italia Team Edition
    Seatpost: Scott RC 03-60 / 34.9mm
    Pedals: Wellgo SPD/flat combo or can fit Wellgo flat platform pedals (used) if desired

As with any second hand mountain bike there are a few scratches and the usual wear marks, but it has always been well looked after and regularly serviced. Gear cables have been renewed and it has two new innertubes and 90% tyre tread remaining. Also I have just fitted new sintered brake pads front and rear as part of a service. The chip on the top tube is from where the gear shifter has been in contact with the frame, it is just superficial damage and has not affected the integrity of the frame. There is a very small amount of play in the lower rear shock mount bushing, but it is nothing to worry about at the moment and will not be expensive to replace. The chain has also been recently replaced.

I am willing to send the bike via courier but would much prefer cash on collection.

£1500

Any questions please PM me

Thanks

Andy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Scott Genius 30 2011 Carbon 150mm Trail Bike, Large, vgc.’ is closed to new replies.